“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I love this place. I eat here every time I visit Spartanburg. My favorite is the Cuban Sandwich. Delicious!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Franci E

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Best Food in Spartanburg”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my family tonight, and was impressed with the quality of the food. This is the best I have ever had, definitely my new favorite! I had the Picadillo, black beans, rice, and Corn Guido, and a mango "shake". It was all fantastic! Tried the Spicy Pork and tamale from my wife's plate. Excellent! I see why it is #1 on trip advisor.

2 Thank Jack S
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Best Cuban Outside of Miami”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

What a surprise!! Great food, great service, at very good prices. It has a very simple but awesome menu, great Cuban sandwich, or meat and 3 if you prefer.

TIP: Do not skip desert and order the FLAN!!

• Visited December 2013
campobello
“Fantastic, far exceeded expectations”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have a bachelors in culinary arts, have been in the food service industry
for 10 years, and my family are foodies 100%. So trust me when I say that even though I love most foods, I am also pretty critical given my background. Most restaurants I go to, I disappointingly discover that I could have done better for half the price at home. This place exceeded my expectations far beyond what I could have imagined. We were served by the owner, a down to earth quick talking Cuban that made me smile. He guided our choices and paired them the way he would if he was cooking for himself, which was perfect. I got the fish in red sauce over white rice with red beans and a mango habanero sauce (I mixed all of these together) and yucca mojo. It was perfect, flavor filled bliss. I savored every bite. This Caribbean meat and three is a perfect way to experience quality Caribbean food right here in Spartanburg. Come let them take you away

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank briana m
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Superb food. Engaging and friendly owner. Great service.”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I put off going here because of the slightly weird location. Glad I finally went. Have been back several times since.

• Visited November 2013