I recently ate here and the food wasn't bad, but wasn't great. I clearly heard a microwave being used in the kitchen and the food came to fast to be fresh. Some of my food was also so hot (the only kind of hot you get in a microwave). I was disappointed about that. When I go out I don't want my food microwaved. The food was average and the owner very nice. I don't plan to return and can't believe they reviews this place gets.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.