“amazing food "best of the best"”
Review of The Deli Korner

The Deli Korner
Ranked #26 of 333 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: European, Delicatessen, German, Swiss
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Deli Korner is a family owned, European delicatessen and restuarant, established in 1971. It is a local favorite and a hidden gem on the eastside of Spartanburg. The atmosphere is relaxed, warm and friendly with outstanding service from the German speaking staff. A true delight to experience.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great place to eat lunch, relax, and get some deli to go.
Amaizing meals that you just have to try.
Have a great experience and enjoy!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This place is a great place for lunch and a beer. The sandwiches are awesome and the owners are the BEST and they have really improved everything about this place and there wasn't much room for improvement! I recommend the Guinness sandwich, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The Deli Korner is a wonderful family-owned restaurant. I love the fact that the children took such pride in what their mother created that they wanted to keep it going. The chef salad is THE BEST!! The dill dressing is to die for. You'll want to buy a bottle to take home. Don't forget to order the German potato salad. By far, the best I've ever tasted!! It's a great place for all ages. My children love the "fat hot dogs". If you are visiting Spartanburg, you MUST eat lunch at the Deli Korner. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I live in Charleston & frequent this place when I go see Clemson football. I have friends we stay with in the area & this is a Regular stop for us. I always get the Reuben & stock up on their In House Dill Dressing. I hope that stuff makes it to stores in Charleston soon bec it's by far The Best dressing I have ever had. Look forward to my next visit

1  Thank Pjohnson1979
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We always visit the deli corner when home. The food is consistent, atmosphere is a plus such a hit!!!