“Amazing”

Ranked #26 of 333 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: European, Delicatessen, German, Swiss
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Deli Korner is a family owned, European delicatessen and restuarant, established in 1971. It is a local favorite and a hidden gem on the eastside of Spartanburg. The atmosphere is relaxed, warm and friendly with outstanding service from the German speaking staff. A true delight to experience.
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I can't believe I have lived in the same town my whole life and did not know about this place. I have been missing so much. The
Meatloaf is incredible and I can't wait to go back for more. Everyone around us seemed to enjoy what they were having and the place was full.

1  Thank kidflemingo

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This German deli does not disappoint. I love pastrami sandwiches and this an excellent sandwich. And cucumber salad...OMG delish!! The chef salad has this dill dressing that is perfect. It's small, and doesn't hold very many people, but the service was fantastic even as busy as they were. A definite recommend.

1  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is a great place for authentic German food. The staff is friendly, if a little overworked. The beer is good and there is a little store with Euro goods. The only downside is that this place is not cheap. You can easily spend $35 on lunch for two people. A nice place to splurge once in a while. The atmosphere is nice and they have greatly improved the parking and seating inside. On some Saturdays there is German music via a live accordian player.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

The Deli Korner offers fresh food from the best chef salad w/dill dressing to sausage plates & hot & cold sandwiches. I have been eating here for many years & is a unique mom & pop type place to go. Everyone is friendly, in particular Becky, who is always helpful & speedy w/the orders. Great job!

1  Thank urfullofshit
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

About 3 weeks ago I got lunch for my husband I to go. Everyone that works in there is so friendly. I ordered a Reuben and two 3 Salad Plates. There was a potato salad, a chicken salad and a cucmber salad on the plates. All 3 salads were delicious, but the chicken salad was excellent. It had pineapple in it which was surprisingly delicious. We split the Reuben which was stuffed full of meat and also delicious. I had read about this place and wanted to try it. Since we live in Boiling Springs it's a little out of the way. That day I had to be on that side of town. I'm so glad I stopped in. I will be back, especially when we're craving an excellent Reuben!