“Excellent food in a pleasant setting”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #69 of 327 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
South Carolina
“Excellent food in a pleasant setting”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I know that Panera is a chain, and I normally don't care for chains. However, I love our Panera. The food is of excellent quality. I love their salads and chai latte tea. We also like their fresh bread regularly buy it. I like that I can eat out and still eat healthy food.
I also like the free wi-fi

• Visited December 2011

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Consistently good”
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I've eaten several times at this particular Panera and I feel that the food is consistently better than at other Panera locations I've been to throughout Spartanburg and Greenville. The service is always fast and it's a very clean restaurant. It's bigger inside than you would imagine, although the location of the drink station makes it a little tight and hectic when it's busy. The garden vegetable soup with pesto and a steak and white cheddar panini make an awesome lunch.

• Visited June 2011
“This is just another Panera. Students go there to eat and study. Families go there for dinner. Just like any other one...”
Reviewed May 16, 2010

This is just another Panera. Students go there to eat and study. Families go there for dinner. Just like any other one. It's clean too.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Had just a cheese pastry...”
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Had just a cheese pastry and some good catching up time with a friend.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook