“Level 10 Rooftop a Must”
Review of Level 10

Level 10
Reserve a Table
Sun, 9/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #76 of 391 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Description: An elegant restaurant and bar atop the beautiful AC Hotel in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Small plates and international menu accompanies an elegant atmosphere with an open bar overlooking our beautiful city.
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Really enjoyed the rooftop vibe, appetizers and drink selections. Outside terrace is a better experience than the inside restaurant so, my rating averages 4 (inside 3 - outside 5).

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed June 4, 2019

I was disappointed, it is not what I call fine dining. Being located in an AC Marriott I expected more.
The concept is based on small portions, you do not even get a full size plate.
more like upscale finger food.
there is no bread served on the table.
I had to ask for a plate to put scraps of shells on.
They do not know what a teaspoon is.
during courses the waitress wiped the table with a very wet towel and did not dry it off, I had to use my napkin to dry the table.
The food is ok but not great for the price.
on tap beer selection is poor , only 3.
waitress was inattentive, we got there early and it was not to busy, but she was distracted by her friends sitting at an other table.
oh, and do not park in the hotel parking lot next to the building that is for guests only, us pee-ons who eat at the restaurant have to park across the street.
Once was enough, save your money and go to Delaney's pub on Morgan Square.
Better food, service, parking, price and beer.
P.S. Desert came Frozen solid for a chocolate pie that's not great, probably was a Mrs Pauls.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

We visited only for dessert and drinks. When we got there, we ended up having a couple of appetizers and of course our drinks and dessert. Everything came out as described, the recommendation of the server for dessert was spot-on. The Executive chef came out to greet us and everyone was very accommodating. Nice excursions in downtown Spartanburg, South Carolina. Will definitely visit again and perhaps give an updated review when I have the chance to experience the actual dinner entree options.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Stopped in for an early dinner and drinks. We loved the atmosphere but the food was just Ok. The roasted oysters were the worst he ever had. The wedge salad was too tangy with a honey mustard dressing instead of a bleu cheese type, which would have been better. The prices were very high for the value and quality of the food. The views are great and the service was okay.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019

We came here for a business dinner, and must say the rooftop view of Spartanburg out on the patio is definitely the reason to come. Excellent view and atmosphere up there. The food was pretty pricey. A group of 4 of us ordered a couple of different tapas and drinks that ended up being our dinner, and after all was said and done we spent close to $200 total. Service and food was very good, but if not for it being a business trip, I don't know that I would've spent what we did. The Shrimp and Grits were probably my favorite of the tapas we had, but I also enjoyed the charcuterie board as well.

Date of visit: April 2019