When I checked in, I was assigned to the room next from the ice and vending machines on the first floor. I rejected that based on expected noise all night.
Next was a room on the second floor. That room was better, but the fridge made a strange high-pitched whirring noise. I rejected that based on the noise.
On the third try, we had a winner, of sorts, in Room 220.
1) It was in a quiet area.
2) The fridge ran quieter.
3) There was a microwave oven.
4) The front panel of the bathroom counter where the tissue holder was located was cracked.
5) The arm chair was comfortable.
6) The king bed was very comfortable.
7) There was an exposed coiled light bulb hanging from the ceiling fixture in the hallway outside the bathroom. Not attractive, but I could live with it for one night.
I did get a very good night's sleep on the comfortable mattress and with the plump semi-firm pillows.
The room was clean enough.
The owner/manager and his wife were personable enough.
I enjoyed making my own waffle in the morning. The hotel also served oatmeal, cereals, doughnuts, bagels, bread for toasting, juice, teas, cocoa, and coffee.
There was also a public computer which I used.
The Waffle House and Fatz Cafe are adjacent to this hotel.
It was an okay stay.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking