“Pretty decent”

Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #171 of 391 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Reviewed May 26, 2017

The food is better than I expected.Very nice staff and managers.All very polite and helpful.Very clean restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

My first visit here, I ordered a senior meal that had a piece of fish and seven shrimp with two sides. Everything was delicious but it was not hot, maybe that could be addressed but no major complaints from me. The employees took the time to make sure our order was correct and visited the dining area to check on everyone. A clean restaurant with a clean restroom goes a long way with me. Keep up the good work.!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I found the food to be very expensive for what you get, not what I expected the staff was very friendly and helpful

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I came here with my family and everything was too expensive the food wasn't the best but the staff was friendly, you have to order drinks separately. Dont think I would be coming back here...

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I really do not lie comparing restaurants because they each should be judge on their own merits. But they are so similar to Long John Silvers that I know its going to come out. This place is new so the place looks great and everything works very well. the staff was a joy, friendly & polite - wanting to please. The service was a bit slow but I had things to catch up on so it wasn't a waste of time. When I got my food I did notice that their Chicken look and taste much better that the one at LJS, the fries were just as good and the Mac & Cheese was also fresher and better tasting. Here is where the compliments end - the portions are much smaller than LJS, I'd say about 1/2 the size. But their prices are not 1/2 that of LJS, they are about the same. So a little better food but smaller portions. Really its going to come down to which end of town I'm in that will determine which if the two I'll go to.

Date of visit: March 2016