See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Very helpful staff, friendly, courteous. Available from Mon-Sat 11 am - 7 pm. This an extended stay facility, which has on and off-site laundry service. Heating and cooling were on point. They do accept cards as well as cash. The day you check in is the rent due date by 11:00 if you plan for the worse case scenario like your payday coming after rent due, communication works to your advantage and the staff works with you. Or they did me. Overall I had a great stay.

Room Tip: Pet-friendly cost extra and more if discovered without prior disclosure.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank xixijw
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Arrived with email confirmed reservations but was told they were cancelled. The couple in front of me also had their reservations cancelled. There were no more available rooms because everything is sold out here because of the solar eclipse. This should be Criminal. If there had been a problem and they needed to cancel my reservation they should have notified me.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank knoxvillejr
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This is the dirtiest, unsafe motel I've seen in my 10 years of traveling the southeast. The office closes at 7:00 because when the sun goes down it's not even safe for the employees. You have prostitutes, drug dealers and guys trying to sell used DVD's banging on your door at all hours. Peeping Toms. Cockroaches in the room.Plus read the fine print. The manager won't let you check out. They will charge however many days you reserve. They know that you will want to check out. It's a JOKE! Be wise and Safe never even stop at Crossland Ghetto Housing Project! You might not make it out alive.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank James W
Reviewed March 23, 2017

My husband and I have been here for weeks, and we pay good money to be here. We have been begging for weeks to have someone to clean our room. House keeping says "I can't get to you...or I'll be back" and NEVER RETURN!!! The staff opens your room and come in while you're gone. The people that work here, that live onsite, do more drugs than ANYONE(pot smoke stinks the air)!! I only ask to have our floor vacuum and bathroom cleaned ONCE A WEEK!! They take it for a joke! This place use to be AMAZING!! It seems like it's the hangout for DRUGS addicts. PROSTITUTES, INFORMANTS. Rogue COVERT Officers, RISS NETWORK NARCISSISTIC Vault 7 Stalkers etc! It's unbelievable!!! The glass on the laundry door has been broken for weeks! Imagine if it breaks on some child!?!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank ExodusPower864
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Decent room for price.I paid for my dad and daughter to stay a night here as a "daycation" while I was at work since my daughter had been begging to go on a vacation.Plenty of restaurants nearby. The USA hotel is nearby which is super shady.Some people are loud and some people have found permanent residence there.But within 5 mins of me waiting in the parking lot in my car for them to check out,a cop came by and asked what I was doing.So im glad they have patrol checks. Decent staff.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family