See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This is the dirtiest, unsafe motel I've seen in my 10 years of traveling the southeast. The office closes at 7:00 because when the sun goes down it's not even safe for the employees. You have prostitutes, drug dealers and guys trying to sell used DVD's banging on your door at all hours. Peeping Toms. Cockroaches in the room.Plus read the fine print. The manager won't let you check out. They will charge however many days you reserve. They know that you will want to check out. It's a JOKE! Be wise and Safe never even stop at Crossland Ghetto Housing Project! You might not make it out alive.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank James W
Reviewed March 23, 2017

My husband and I have been here for weeks, and we pay good money to be here. We have been begging for weeks to have someone to clean our room. House keeping says "I can't get to you...or I'll be back" and NEVER RETURN!!! The staff opens your room and come in while you're gone. The people that work here, that live onsite, do more drugs than ANYONE(pot smoke stinks the air)!! I only ask to have our floor vacuum and bathroom cleaned ONCE A WEEK!! They take it for a joke! This place use to be AMAZING!! It seems like it's the hangout for DRUGS addicts. PROSTITUTES, INFORMANTS. Rogue COVERT Officers, RISS NETWORK NARCISSISTIC Vault 7 Stalkers etc! It's unbelievable!!! The glass on the laundry door has been broken for weeks! Imagine if it breaks on some child!?!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank ExodusPower864
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Decent room for price.I paid for my dad and daughter to stay a night here as a "daycation" while I was at work since my daughter had been begging to go on a vacation.Plenty of restaurants nearby. The USA hotel is nearby which is super shady.Some people are loud and some people have found permanent residence there.But within 5 mins of me waiting in the parking lot in my car for them to check out,a cop came by and asked what I was doing.So im glad they have patrol checks. Decent staff.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank KaciSuperMom
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We have had nothing but a good experience .Carson the assistant manager will do everything and anything he can to help.So overall we say good jobRooms are clean cable could be better but really overall good experience .

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori W
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

The crossland economy suites in spartanburg. I made a reservation on hotwire,the type where you don't know the hotel until you book it,on a budget it was $39 including tax for the one night.room was fair ,bedding seemed clean and bathroom, carpet worn and somewhat needing a hoover.little kitchen area but no utensils or cups ect plus no Coffee maker. I think it's one of those places people live at . Friendly staff at front desk .

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank willowwillow22
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Spartanburg - Asheville Hwy., responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Hi Willow, thank you for your comments about your stay. We're glad you had a comfortable stay with us and hope to see you again in the future!