This hotel was taken over after previously being an Extended Stay America hotel. We have often stayed at ESA across the country and found them to be convenient, clean, good value with microwaves, dishes, refrigerators, etc. This hotel was reserved because of the convenience on my route and the fact that the pet fee was not $100.00 a night!
I was disappointed in the quality: barely clean, looked shabby and made me feel insecure travelling by myself with our dog. I would not stay there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios Spartanburg - Asheville Highway. We are located within walking distance to several different dining and shopping options. Our property is right off of Interstate 85. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Spartanburg - Asheville Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Extended Stay