All reviews room was clean fast food great room complimentary breakfast excellent stay nice hotel breakfast area would stay here again easy access staff was friendly convenient location omelet waffles front desk staff fresh fruit hampton interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Staff was excellent...friendly helpful professional. Great breakfast lots of choices including fresh fruit. On weekday morning they offer travel happy bags with a few breakfast option for travelers in a rush. Clean rooms.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

We strive to offer our guests top-notch service and the highest levels of comfort. We are delighted that we were able to meet your needs. These remarks are what we value the most and we are delighted to have left a lasting impression on you.

Should you think of anything we could have done better to have earned a 5-Star rating, please do let us know and we will do everything possible to your utmost satisfaction.

We look forward to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Very clean property. Very friendly staff. I don't standing breakfast for a Hampton. You could tell lemons were fresh and clean. Staff went above and beyond. As a diamond member my expectations were high and they exceeded them.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Dear Ken,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience and for selecting to stay with us.

It's our honor to see your comment. We are very thrilled to know that you enjoyed the accommodation, amenities and services provided. We will definitely share your feedback with all our team members as it is a great encouragement for all of us to provide exceptional service to all our guests.

We are committed to provide you with an excellent guest experience.

Once again we are grateful for your feedback and patronage and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

Went to this hotel for my daughter’s college graduation. She attended Wofford College and this was a big event for our family. This hotel was in a good location. The hotel also provided coffee on a 24 hr basis and would recommend this hotel for fiture graduate families.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review about our hotel.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to cater to your needs.

It is truly delightful for all of us when we see such positive feedback by our valuable guests and we appreciate it.

Should you think of anything we could have done better to have earned a 5-Star rating, please do let us know and we will do our best possible to your utmost satisfaction.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Although no lodging is perfect, this one came very close to that goal. I especially enjoyed the variety of foods offered at breakfast; we stayed three nights and had something different every morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your kind remarks regarding the level of service and accommodation you received.

Every associate here is committed to delivering an exceptional experience from arrival to departure; we could not be more pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

We are committed to providing you with an excellent guest experience.

We will be sure to share your feedback with our team members and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here a couple of nights for a business trip and I have to say that I am usually staying at a hotel being part of the Hilton group. Already when entering the hotel I wasn’t even greeted. It seemed as if I had disturbed the lady sitting in the back room surfing in the internet or playing a game on her phone. In general I was not greeted a single time entering or leaving the hotel over the course of 5 days. The breakfast choices are very very limited and even what’s offered is of quite poor quality. I usually love to have breakfast - I skipped it here. The rooms were clean but also just superficially cleaned. Should I ever come down to this area again I will definitely NOT stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay.

We sincerely apologize for what you experienced as mentioned in your feedback – we are so surprised and concerned, and we can assure you that this is nowhere near the high level of service we typically provide. We’ve addressed these issues with the concerned department to investigate what may have caused this unfortunate exception to our normal levels of hospitality, and we can promise that immediate improvements will be made based on your feedback.

We hope that you will grant us another chance to welcome you back and make all of this up to you. Thank you again for your comments and for choosing us as your host.