“Enjoyable 2 nights”

Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice breakfast, helpful and cheerful staff. Clean well maintained rooms with updated linens and very comfortable mattress. Quiet and cheerful. Easy to get to and very safe feeling. Close to everything needed.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear SCarolinaMama,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg South Carolina. We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. I’m glad that you found that our hotel staff is very friendly and that you felt safe while staying with us. We hope the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg you’ll come stay with us again!
Best wishes,

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel was very nice! Hampton's always have breakfast with a large variety of food and make your own waffles. Breakfast was very good. The best part about this hotel was the SMELL of the room! Typically hotels smell musty but this room smelled like clean laundry as soon as we went in! It was incredible! You could just tell that it was fresh!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Alyna,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg, SC. We’re happy to hear you found our hotel very nice and rooms smelt great! I’m glad you had a chance to enjoy our Hampton on the House complimentary hot breakfast with our waffle station. We hope the next time you’re visiting Spartanburg you’ll come stay with us again!
Warm wishes,

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed here while on our way to pick our daughter up from college. The location was very convenient, and the hotel was very clean and nice. The breakfast was great and far above what I was expecting with fresh fruit and inlets along with the usual offerings. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Deven,
Thank you for the great review of our Hampton Inn Hotel in Spartanburg, SC (North). We’re thrilled to hear that our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast surpassed your expectations! We hope you had a safe trip to pick up your daughter and that she had a great school year. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re in the Spartanburg area.
Warm regards,
Kaitlyn Kilby, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn – Spartanburg, SC Hotel (North)

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed here March 22 to March 24. The rooms are excellent and very clean. The beds were very comfortable. The free hot breakfast was good and nice selection. They had free internet computers to use which was nice. The gym has great equipment for a small room. I didn't like that they only had one coin operated washing machine and one dryer, so I had to make multiple trips, but it was nice they had that in the hotel. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but it was late and I needed a safe place to stay. They also provided a bag breakfast to take with you which I got on checkout. It had a banana , breakfast bar , bottle water , etc. The employees were nice. Nice hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Tracy,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel. We always appreciate hearing about our guests’ stay with us. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed the excellent rooms and very comfortable beds! I’m glad that you also had a chance to enjoy some of our hotel amenities such as the guest laundry, complimentary on-site gym, and the complimentary 24 hour business center. I’m also happy you had a chance to take advantage of our complimentary Hampton on the Run breakfast bags for our guests that are on the go. We hope you’ll come visit us again the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Safe travels,

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have stayed here at least once a year, every year for 12 years on business working for a local company. The staff are friendly, helpful and very polite.
Room, bathroom and bedding is always clean and comfortable, rooms spacious, I have stayed in many from king to a double to a suite. all fab.
Rates reasonable , breakfast good, and the welcome receptions in the week are a good gathering with other guests for a beer and snack.
keep doing a great job !

Room Tip: I like 130 or 230 so you can be near car park that end of building and in the side door, quieter as...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr.& Mrs. JB,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel on North I-85 and for continuing to stay with us. We are honored to be your hotel of choice in Spartanburg. We appreciate the kind words and compliments regarding our staff and the service they provide. I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast and our Hampton clean and fresh bedding. Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back next year.
Safe travels,
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn Spartanburg North I-85

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I've stayed here several times! The facilities, staff and grounds are always great! Breakfast is awesome! You can get a night with a reasonable amount of points or $ rate! Excellent location as well. I love this site.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Lawanda,
Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel (North). We’re thrilled that you always enjoy your stay with us and that you think our Hampton on the House hot breakfast is awesome! We sincerely appreciate your compliments, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Warm regards,

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The room was clean- very important in my book, the sheets were crisp but soft and smelled great! Breakfast was wonderful - great selection of foods to pick from. The breakfast area attendant was very friendly and helpful - even at 7am!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Heather,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Spartanburg Hotel North. I’m thrilled that you liked our Clean and Fresh Hampton bedding and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. I’m also happy to hear that you experienced our great customer service while enjoying our complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. We hope the next time you need a hotel in Spartanburg you’ll give us the opportunity to welcome you back!
Warm wishes,