“AWESOME STAY”

Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
Spartanburg, United States
“AWESOME STAY”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel was incredibly clean; beds were plush and I slept like a baby. The staff provide exemplary customer service. The staff had a constant smil on their faces. Several stopped me in the hallways to ask if I was happy with my room and if I needed any addidtional accommodations.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn29303, General Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
How elated we are to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We share our guest reviews with all departments. It encourages us to keep up our hard work in making sure all guests are as happy as you! We certainly look forward to seeing you soon here at Hampton Inn North.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Spartanburg, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We usually know what to expect at Hampton Inns since we are Hilton Honors members and try to stay at Hilton Hotels. This was clean and had a good breakfast buffet as was expected. My only disappointment was there was no thermostat, it was a window unit which means the air is off or on with the fan going all night. :(

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn29303, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your review. Thank you for bringing the thermostat issue to our attention. Along with you we are patiently awaiting an update to our in room hvac system. Until then we do our best to keep them clean and in good order. We will be giving extra attention to this room's unit. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your comments.

Henrico, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel has been updated and newly renovated with their new style. I had not stayed at a Hampton inn in quite some time and was a bit concerned. But when I walked into the entrance/lobby area then our room was beyond surprised. It is a beautiful, clean, friendly hotel. BFast had hot items such as waffles available.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn29303, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
We certainly appreciate your compliments on our hotel and staff. It makes us so happy when our guest enjoy the newly updated features. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will visit Hamptons more often, especially Hampton Spartanburg North!

A Crook
Roanoke, VA
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We've stayed at this Hampton Inn twice and both times had a positive experience. The hotel is very convenient the interstate and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a free breakfast that is typical Hampton, but it is nevertheless hot and pretty good. The hotel appeared to be clean. We wouldn't hestitate to stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInn29303, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments on our hotel. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that your next stay is even better. We look forward to seeing you again here at Hampton Inn North.

Mooresville
Reviewed September 26, 2013

room smelled like a 50 year old roadside motel room in Mustville Florida. Turning off the ac unit helped but can not control temp without it so will not be going back. The Southern BBQ place close by was old too but it was good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding your issue. I can assure you that this is not the norm for our hotel. We have made the appropriate team members aware of this and they have handled it accordingly. I would love to speak with you for further assistance.

A. Crook
Hickory, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Everything was great in this hotel. We couldn't have asked for a better stay. The breakfast was probably the best I've had at a Hampton Inn. The room was very clean and the TV (probably 40 inch HD) was as good as I have had in any hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful in making sure that the paper work on our room was correct.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInn29303, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

How elated we are to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We share our guest reviews with all departments. It encourages us to keep up our hard work in making sure all guests are as happy as you! We certainly look forward to seeing you soon Here at Hampton Inn North.

Warrenville, South Carolina
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hotel has been recently renovated and it is very nice! The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was extremely clean and quiet. Breakfast was very well done with many options. Another great stay at a Hampton Inn!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInn29303, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Spartanburg - North I-85, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest,
We are constantly making changes to improve the quality of your stay. It pleases us greatly that our guests notice these changes. We take pride in being able to meet our guests standards, and we strive to always work hard to do just that. We hope to see you soon at Hampton Inn North Spartanburg.