“Very nice and affordable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Simpsonville
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very nice and affordable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

The staff was really helpful and nice. I had no idea that the Quality Inn was as nice as it is. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was nice.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Silver Creek GA.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2010

I have been staying here for several years and I always have a fast check in and a great room with comfortable bed and pillows that comform to my head when I sleep,as opposed to fat foamed pillows.Very good service from front desk and all are courteous to me.Also I enjoy a great selection of TV channels.I get up early so 5;30 breakfast time is also convenient for me.I would recommend this motel to anyone coming to Greenville SC area.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
greenville,sc
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2006

I stayed in the comfort inn simpsonville sc. When i closed the door to the bathroom the back of the door was coated with mold as a packed to move to another room i got curious. The pulled out the bed and found mold all the way up the way. on the bed frame on the back of the couch was coated with mold it was in the drawers and tv i took lots of picturs. scary thing was the next day someone else moved in the room. no furniture was moved.

2 Thank whoiflys
christy864, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 9, 2010
Since January 2006 we have changed to a Quality Inn and we have changed ownership and management. We have renovated all of our rooms and our lobby. We thank you for your concern and have rectified this problem.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Simpsonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Days Inn Simpsonville
#6 of 7 in Simpsonville
Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!