“Not very friendly, pizza average at best”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #39 of 118 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Not very friendly, pizza average at best”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

You place your order and pay at the counter, then sit down at a table and wait for your food. The staff didn't seem very happy to be there. Our pizza came out in a reasonable time, and you can get bottled beer while you wait. The pizza was average at best, greasy and not very flavorful.

• Visited December 2012

“No customer service what so ever!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The place had two other customers when we entered. Tonight was my first and last visit. Not one of the six or so employees asked me for my order. They seemed more concerned with cleaning up the store. It was around 7:30 p.m. The place closes at 11 p.m. Only one employee made eye contact and actually spoke. But she was strolling from behind the counter and I never saw her again. I pray she wasn't the manager! The menu choices looked great. Good luck actually putting an order in, though....

Pelzer, South Carolina
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I like to go to lunch with my family at Bellacino's. Mom & ad love the baked spaghetti and I love the pizza with extras. They gave us cinnamon breadstick for my mom's 73 birthday.

Visited November 2012
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Have not found anything I did not like on the menu!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The food here has been of the same high quality for the past 5 years that I've eaten here. I have had many things on the menu and have been impressed by them all. This is one of the few pizza places where I do not have to order extra cheese on a pizza! The grinders are something special too. The way the bread is oven baked make it so much better. I've yet to find another restaurant that came close to having such spectacular grinders. They even have beer and wine if you would like it with your pizza. Bottles only and I'm not sure of the price, but it is nice to have the option. I must say thought I've never seen anyone drinking in there. Too busy eating the delecious food!!

• Visited January 2012
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Good place to get a fresh pizza or grinder”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Have eaten here many times and food was always delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2012