“Great soup and salad bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #43 of 118 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: American
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great soup and salad bar”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a super lunch today. Hot chicken tortilla soup and salad bar. Service was fast and soup was hot. Perfect for cold day!

Fountain Inn, South Carolina
“Great Restaurant Every visit”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We once again ate at Ruby Tuesday in Simpsonville, SC and thoroughly enjoyed it. We met a retired older couple (we're near 70 ourselves) for lunch on this past Tuesday about 12:20 PM. I believe this is our third visit within a year, so you know we love it. The waitress was very nice and attentive and we found the service execellent. I had the Mango Salsa Talapia fried zuchinni, spouse had chicken tacos. Salad bar nicely stocked with many choices. I ordered the Mango Tea which I really love and they gave me one to go after our meal. We may have stayed an hour or longer sitting and talking. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. So far we haven't had a large group but I'm sure they would gladly put a few tables together to accomodate them. Cost for Maxine and myself before the tip was about $27. There are many selections so other choices could pare the bill to under $20 for two.

• Visited August 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great salad bar”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Ruby Tuesday and I tried the new gumbo. It was very good and descent heat. My wife had the ribs and I also had the salad bar. The server was very knowledgable.

• Visited June 2013
Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad visit”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stopped in for an evening meal the greased they fried in left a rancid taste in your mouth the fries and chicken fingers tasted the same. I did not approach management because I did not want to make a scene.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JoAnn L
South Carolina
“Better side options than most”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I'm allergic to dairy and wheat, so eating out can sometimes be a hassle. I love Ruby Tuesday because of their salad bar (though it could use some fruit on it) and the menu changes they made earlier in the year. There are now more vegetable side options like grilled zucchini and spaghetti squash. I've always had great service at the Ruby Tuesday in Greenville as well as Simpsonville, SC.

Visited November 2012