“Rude staff”

O'Charley's
Ranked #52 of 115 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States
“Rude staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I must say that I have never had a problem with the food here. Always fresh and hot. The problem is with a few of the wait staff here in Simpsonville. They are completely rude and make it difficult to enjoy your meal.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank fllrmrk

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We appreciated the friendly staff. The menu has something for everyone. Close to our hotel and shopping.

Visited December 2012
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Good Anytime Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have eaten at this O'Charley's several times over the past few months and it is always consistent. The food is good, the service has always been great and it is a good value. Noe the place to go for a special meal, but certainly the place for a good meal any day of the week. I do like the Talapia at O'Charley's.

• Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great service and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I just got back from dinner. Our server was excellent and the food was perfectly cooked. I had salmon and steak with salad and broccoli. Not only was everything done to perfection, the portions were quite generous. My husband had the Louisiana steak, and it was huge and done to his satisfaction. Our server was polite and attentive, and our food arrived hot with no waiting; we eat out a lot in much fancier restaurants than this one, and I dare say she was one of the best servers we have had! We will be back!

• Visited August 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great meeting place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

I had my first date here and now I am married we make it a point to return each year

Visited March 2012