“Good Anytime Place”

O'Charley's
Ranked #33 of 118 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have eaten at this O'Charley's several times over the past few months and it is always consistent. The food is good, the service has always been great and it is a good value. Noe the place to go for a special meal, but certainly the place for a good meal any day of the week. I do like the Talapia at O'Charley's.

There are newer reviews for O'Charley's

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I just got back from dinner. Our server was excellent and the food was perfectly cooked. I had salmon and steak with salad and broccoli. Not only was everything done to perfection, the portions were quite generous. My husband had the Louisiana steak, and it was huge and done to his satisfaction. Our server was polite and attentive, and our food arrived hot with no waiting; we eat out a lot in much fancier restaurants than this one, and I dare say she was one of the best servers we have had! We will be back!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I had my first date here and now I am married we make it a point to return each year

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food here is delicious! Close to main thoroughfare, great wait staff, friendly and inexpensive!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

The simpsonville ocharleys has always been well run with good food. Love those rolls of course.. They have a nice selection and that 2 for 20 thing is a good deal. I love that you can get burgers cooked to order - we usually go medium rare. I know this frightens some of you, but hey.. I am a daredevil.. that likes things juicy! On this last occasion, the waiter told us medium would come out pink - it did not .. here is the key! Not only did they fix it by bring him out a freshly cooked burger and fries - the manager came by and apologized, then took it off the bill. NOW THAT IS SERVICE! Good foodm great service, I highly recommend this one... and for me to recommend chain restaurant is kind of rare.. probably medium rare..