“One of my favs”

Ranked #10 of 118 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
“One of my favs”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband & I love this place. We live 30 miles away but we do not mind the drive. The food is delicious, the portions are huge - we always take home leftovers. The service and atmosphere is really nice. My hubby loves the all meat stromboli. We can't find a stromboli anywhere that's as good as Milano's. I usually get the Italian Combo. The hot subs are also very good and large portions. The serve Italian,Greek & American. Can't go wrong here.

Visited July 2012

“Best stromboli in all of South Carolina!!!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This place has delicious food. Just pick anything from the menu. You will not be dissatisfied, and neither will your taste buds.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Awesome pizza, Stromboli, & calzones”
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Easy to share a meal with the size of those calzones and Stromboli. Have not had a bad meal yet.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Best pizza south of Greenville”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This weekend we left the little guy with Grandma and Grandpa to take the two older girls to see Cars 2. We decided that we hadn't yet had any pizza since being in South Carolina and wanted to find a good, dependable pizza place close to home. This landed us at Milano Pizzeria in Simpsonville. As recommended to us by one of our new neighbors as "The Best" pizza in town, we gave it a try. After arriving and being completely blown away when asked "Smoking or Non", we entered a fairly small dining area with old booths and a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. We knew we were just going to order a large pizza for all to share, but the menu isn't your typical pizza joint that I am used to. The offer everything from Italian dinner combination's, 12oz grilled rib-eye's, Grilled salmon to Greek combo platters and much much more.

We went with just a large sausage and peperoni pizza. The pizza came out quick and was pipping hot and covered in layer after layer of fresh cheeses and spices. Usually my girls and I are sausage pizza fans and the wife being only pepperoni while picking off every piece of sausage she can find wasn't too quick in sorting out her pizza prior to eating it today. She even commented that the sausage was good and didn't feel the need to demolish her pizza prior. The pizza had just enough grease to make the crust a little soft, but not too much to make it turn into mush. Plenty of cheese, maybe a little too much, but nothing objectionable. The toppings were a little on the skimpy side, but again, I wasn't really needing any more. This restaurant made me feel like I was in a small town dinner with an Italian twist and everyone knew everyone walking in and out.

Overall the pizza was fantastic and probably one that will become a regular in our house especially with the convenient drive through window the offer and the entire menu is available to go (I think) as well. We will continue to search for a pizza that can compare to our old staple, Red's Savoy Pizza in St. Paul, but until then, this pizza will be on the dinner table whenever we don't feel like cooking or going out.

Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Large portions. Friendly service. Food...”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

Large portions. Friendly service. Food above average to very good. Turn time good. Clean. Good menu. Atmosphere average. Good value.

1 Thank BrazenHead76