“Okay Diner Food”

Cuisines: American, Thai
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Okay Diner Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Spice Diner has a good selection. The food was average. The portion are very large so you get your money's worth. The meatloaf was good but the mashed potatoes were kind of dry and tatseless. It is okay for a quick inexpensive meal.

Visited April 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“Spice is where its at”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Spice is delicious. They have good southern diner food! I've never walked in and not liked my food. They have great service and it's always a happy environment

Visited September 2012
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“No nonesense at it's best”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This place is awsome. Huge menu, friendly staff and good simple food. I had the baby club and let me tell you, I am from the north and for some reason I have been brainwashed to have unrealistic expectaions for food and it was hands down the best meal I have had in the last six months. AND...it was affordable. My wife and I had two quality fullfilling meals drinks and desert for less that $19. AMAZING. I just moved here and was looking for a good go to spot and this is it. They also have take out and a drive through menu.

• Visited August 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Always a great option”
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

If you want a simple, no-hassle place to eat, this is it. It feels like your typical small-town, mom and pop kind of diner. Welcoming to families and groups, they are pretty quick and very tasty with a huge selection. There's something for everyone.

1 Thank SCTigers
“Good Diner”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

The chicken gyro's are awesome. We order them every tine we visit!