“reliable good dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Small family run restaurant
Description: Small family run restaurant
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We eat at the Pasta House often....it is close by, inexpensive, and the food and service are really fine. I would comment that the bread always tastes stale - very dry - and actually hasn't got a lot of flavor. I do wish they would change the bread. And of course the decor is pretty bad....various styles are there in profusion, nothing is coordinated, it could be so much more attractive. Too often when I go there are so few people....I wonder if a little sprucing up (including revamping the table placement to get rid of the gym feel...) wouldn't attract more people...... ? anyway....great food, reliable good dinner any time we go.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Pasta House may not be fancy, but the food is what I go for and it is always great. The service is also very good every time I have been. I have been many times for lunch and several times for dinner and have always left very satisfied. I have had their sandwiches, soups salad, pasta and dessert. Never had a bad thing. This is one of the best Italian places around in my opinion. The prices are reasonable, food and service excellent - how can you go wrong?

1  Thank music_fanatic1
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The best Italian in Greenville, SC outside the chains. Small family owned with very moderate prices. Been back many times. Bring friends and family there from out of town.
Portions are large. Small dinner salad is always fresh. Spaghetti with meat sauce or meatballs is far above the others. Alfredo and scampi are always good.
Everything is made fresh.......try thr desserts !