“AWESOME!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Greer, South Carolina
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Best true Mexican food we've found since moving here from Southern CA. While the dining room is small, the people are friendly and it's worth the wait. We always do take out which has been great

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Patrick H

Davenport, Iowa
“Burittos as big as your Face!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Burittos as big as your face with service to match.
Our experience here was nothing but great - portions are very generous and so are the waitstaff who made our dinner more than just a meal even though the place was crowded and the line extended out the door. The food was very good, the variety of salsa/hot sauces, impressive. Only one problem, it was a hot afternoon, there were alot of people seated as well as waiting....the back of the restaurant was freezing while those waiting or seated by windows at the front roasted...luckily we were in the middle!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Bis54
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Despite it's tiny dining area and even smaller parking lot, the food and service here is GREAT! My wife and I eat here at least once a week.I highly recommend the steak quasadillas. You can expect to wait if you go on a weekend night, but it will be worth the wait. They make a fresh guacamole table side that I hear is fantastic (I don't like guac though). It's cool watching them make it though. The prices are very good for the size of the portions also.

• Visited June 2012
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Finally some great Mexican in Simpsonville!”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Don't be put off by the size and shape of P&B. So inside and try some great authentic food. Many times there is a line out the door for dinner since the place is so popular- I have never has a bad meal here. Lots of flavor and great drinks. Prices are pretty decent for the amount of food you get. I have never been able to finish a meal here on my own. There is also a Haywood Road location that is much bigger and not too far away.

• Visited March 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“I Was Totally UNDERWHELMED!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

The spice level was WAY too hot for my taste, even though I asked the waitress for her suggestions as to what selections were suited to a sissy like me.

My REAL issue was that I was informed that I had "only 15 minutes left to order from the luncheon special menu" which I did. The check came after I finished my meal (or rather attempted to do so) and I was charged DOUBLE the menu price. When I questioned the waitress, who also was the acting manager at this time, I was told that there was "nothing which could be done since the 'computer' generated the check."

I hope they appreciated the double charge on their daily till totals. I won't contribute another dime to their bottom line, however. If you enjoy this sort of treatment, be my guest! Just sayin'

• Visited April 2012