“Horrible and noisey”

Motel 6 Greenville/Simpsonville
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Simpsonville
“Horrible and noisey”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've stayed in many states all over the place and this is by far the worst motel I've ever stayed at. They say its a quite motel but they have kids running up and down the hallways every night until 12 at night. I'm woken up every morning to a vaccum being bumped into my door, doors slamming to where my shampoo bottles were knocked down in the shower, people next to us slamming drawers. I told the guy at the front desk he said he would refund the money and when I go down to get the money it was a different guy on the shift and he tells me he's not going to do it and that he is going to call up to my room everytime he hears a noise from my room. Are you kidding me? Not professional at all beware of the older guy with grey hair and glasses. Also they said they remodeled but when I went into the room the cover to the fan was laying on the bathroom sink and stayed there for four days until they decided to come fix it. The bathroom was so gross that I didn't even feel comfortable taking a shower. The toilet paper holder was broken so the roll of toilet paper would not stay on. By far my worst experience ever!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank RNJ88

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was a very clean Hotel and the staff was very friendly. she was very pleasant to talk to. We stayed 2 night and she was there both days and this is one of the best kept breakfast areas I've ever seen. She is a bonu for this Hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank amyand1880
Vandalia, Illinois
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Beds were hard as rocks. Every time you moved in the bed made noises and woke everyone up during the night. Cleaning service did not leave clean towels, had to ask for them twice in a week. They only swept the floor once in the week we were there. Sink was not cleaned daily. No alarm clock in the room. Entryway smelled. Kept turning off the air conditioner every day while we were out. Room got extremely hot while you were out during the day.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank mefford123
greenville
Reviewed October 5, 2009

This has been my 5th time to Motel 6 in Simpsonville. The rooms are very decently priced (between $45-$55 a night). The rooms are always clean, the staff are always friendly. Usually I'd rather stay at a nicer motel when I am out of town, but I absolutely love Motel 6 in Simpsonville. My only minor complaint would be that the walls are thin so you could hear children in the hallway briefly. Other than that, all of my stays have been wonderful!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple