TripAdvisor
Simpsonville
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews room was clean enjoyed my stay south carolina staff was very friendly walmart interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I usually don't use Days Inn when travelling but this one fairly decent reviews.
There were many areas that were very unkept. The lobby entrance looked really bad. A little paint and cleaning could go a long way.
I requested a ground floor non smoking room. It was unavailable so I looked at a smoking room on the ground floor. I thought I could deal with the odor. Problem was the mattress felt like something you would find at the dump.
The table and chairs in the room looked like something someone would throw out. This was room 118.
I switched to room 205. This room was much better and was more to what I expected for this price range. I slept comfortably.
This room was missing the remote for the TV and there was no way to change channels even on the TV itself.
Lastly the parking lot is very small so a couple big trucks and trailers and there is little left.
Place might be fine for some at this price range but I will pass in the future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
DaysINNSimpsonville, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Simpsonville. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear your trip was not the best it could have been. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of this hotel is great. It is located in the heart of all types of eating and shopping stores. This hotel has upgraded since the last time I stayed here. It was good to see that they took up the old carpet and put down flooring. The beds were comfortable and the room was nice and clean. They also upgraded the security to your rooms which is a plus. The parking spaces were re-lined nice and bright. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Had to go for family funeral and booed this hotel through flight centre London ontario canada for three night.
We checked in around 5:30 pm on October 4, 19 and went to viewing, when came home at night upon in doing the bed found the the sheets were really wrinkled inn and some one had used it. I was tried and went to sleep. Next day I asked to change and was done. Following day we went out at 11 am and upon returning at night found that the room was not attended, no bed made no new towels etc. Went to front desk attendant told me no one was there to help. If I want new towel bring the dirty towel and she can give me new one. I asked to talk to manager no one was available. In the morning there was new attendant at desk told her everything and asked to talk to manager agin no manager was available was answer even when we checked out time.
The room had repaired toilet tank lid glued with yellow glue. Also found a bug Nader spare pillow on self.
The breakfast strawberry jam packages were dried out talk to the attendant and was removed but was not replace second day.
Bad place to stay.

Room tip: May be second floor we had separate single three room my rest of family on second floor says less noise
Date of stay: October 2019
DaysINNSimpsonville, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Reviewed October 3, 2019

Although this is an older facility in the bend of a busy area with Walmart right next door, the room was quiet and comfortable. The lady at the reception desk was very helpful and informative, and I enjoyed my stay thoroughly.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysINNSimpsonville, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

_Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Simpsonville. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found your stay with us was above average, and our staff was very pleasant. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 27, 2019

I stayed for 17 nights while visiting family. The room was always clean and comfortable and the staff courteous and friendly. I have stayed in more expensive accommodation in the area in the past, but I found Days Inn Simpsonville quite satisfactory for my needs. I will definitely visit again.

Room tip: Comfortable lounge chair in my room, check yours has one.
Date of stay: September 2019
DaysINNSimpsonville, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2019