“Pricey, but good food”

El Tejano Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Before Papa's and Beer opened this was our Mexican restaurant of choice. The food is very good as is the service. Steak fajitas are great! The prices seem a little steap for a Mexican restaurant, but you do get generous portions and the food is very good.

There are newer reviews for El Tejano Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I visit this restaurant on a regular basis. The staff is incredibly friendly and always willing to take care of you the moment you step inside the restaurant. They have a clean, welcoming atmosphere. In addition, their menu offers a variety of foods that you can choose from whether you "whole-heartedly" love Mexican food or just want to join a friend in a lunch/dinner date. The food is served quickly and made to order. They don't have the food sitting there ready to slap on a plate. As I said, delicious food and wonderful service! :)

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Not a bad place to grab some Mexican. One of the better Mexican resturants simpsonville has to offer. They will have coupons every now and then which is always a good thing.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I've been to great Mexican restaurants and terrible Mexican restaurants, and I'd say this place falls right in the middle. The food was good, not great - but reasonably priced, and the beers were HUGE. Dos Equis on tap, which is a plus. The servers were very attentive, and the food was served quickly. I would eat here again, but I'd probably try some other places first, considering there are LOTS of Mexican restaurants in the area.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

My wife and I love this Mexican restaurant located near the Wal-Mart and Publix Market just off Fairview Road. We have been here many times over the years and enjoy the food. The owners are very friendly and the staff gives excellent service. I've never had a complaint about anything, only compliments. We were there last on October 19, my birthday, for lunch with friends. We will continue to be repeat customers.