“Loving it!”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Simpsonville
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Loving it!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Being a single woman I found it to be a really nice place to stay at a great rate. The staff is just awesome! Everyone was very attentive to my needs. The property is the cleanest that I have fround yet. Inside, and out. The security they have in place made me feel very safe at all times. Nothing short of wonderful!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I would stay again. It is clean, they do back ground checks so we feel safe. I would recognize and recommend this hotel. It's located centrally and everything I'd about 5 minutes away in all directions. There is no weight room or pool area to speak of but the cleanliness takes up for those things they don't have.

• Stayed December 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have been staying at this property for the last few weeks while attending school. For the money, this hotel cannot be beat. The entire staff has been attentive to any requests, even during off hours.

The studio room met my needs and provided adequate space to study and relax.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Simpsonvile location while waiting on my house closing.
I had never stayed at an extended stay facility and was a bit concerned about doing so.
I was so pleased with every aspect of my stay.
Karen, as well as the entire stsff was always available for anything we needed.
The hotel is clean and quiet and we always felt very safe.
I would recommend this location to anyone needing short term accommodations.

• Stayed November 2013
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been here at value place for over six months. And I enjoy my stay. I don't know how much longer I'll be here but I will choose the value place again. The manager is a very nice person. And she does her job well. And all the receptionist have been very outstanding as well. If I have a problem and call the 500 number they take care of the issues . The cleaning people that come in and clean my room. Always do a great job. And the maintenance person does a good job as well. Again if I travel again and I'm sure I will. I plan on staying at the Value Place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Clean room, quite, no problems, price is always affordable, good staff, Bree was great with everything, she was great with follow up. Always felt safe. Would recommend this property to anyone needing a quite place, without paying extra for maid or other services.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Bree, the manager is a very hard working person. I saw her handle a few tough situations very professional. you should keep her at all costs! the hotel is always clean and very quiet. As you come in there is always a smiling face to say hey. I was there for 3 months

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Simpsonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville
#4 of 7 in Simpsonville
Days Inn Simpsonville
Days Inn Simpsonville
#7 of 7 in Simpsonville

Been to WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville? Share your experiences!