“Excellent”

WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Simpsonville
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Clean room, quite, no problems, price is always affordable, good staff, Bree was great with everything, she was great with follow up. Always felt safe. Would recommend this property to anyone needing a quite place, without paying extra for maid or other services.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Bree, the manager is a very hard working person. I saw her handle a few tough situations very professional. you should keep her at all costs! the hotel is always clean and very quiet. As you come in there is always a smiling face to say hey. I was there for 3 months

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My stay here was pleasant , it was quite, the staff here are all nice . I would stay again if needed. Rooms are kept clean . Laundry room clean. Good location close to highway and shopping. Plenty of parking. Security was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The property is very well kept, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends, and I would not hesitate returning to this location in my future travels.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The entire place is very clean and very secure. They have great staff, good pricing, and great rooms. I have stayed here three different times and will stay here again. I would have to say that overall my stays here have been fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
HMSVP1, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Greetings from the team members at Value Place Simpsonville!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review, Foster F. We are very proud of the staff in Simpsonville. It sounds like you are getting to know the place! I hope every visit gets better and better for you.

Also, if you haven't already, check out the Value Place Simpsonville Facebook page for a $20 off coupon!

David

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I transfer with my job and needed a place to stay. Did not want to get stuck in a lease because did not know how long I would be at that store. I chose value place because it had a full kitchen and I like to cook my meals at home.This place is my home away from home. it has all the same amenities that I have at my own home. it has a full kitchen with the exception of an oven. The rooms are nice and clean. The facility has an onsite laundry. The property is well maintain. The staff is great and they always are willing to lend a helping hand.

Carolyn

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from the team members at Value Place Simpsonville!!

Carolyn, thank you for writing a thoughtful review. It is a great privilege to see how Value Place meets your needs so well and that you would consider us your home away from home. You are always wanted and welcomed at Value Place Simpsonville!

Thanks again for taking the time to say something nice about us! You are nice yourself :)

David

Reviewed November 14, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jardis p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Simpsonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central
Days Inn Simpsonville
Days Inn Simpsonville
#8 of 8 in Simpsonville

Been to WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville? Share your experiences!