“Very Nice Comfort Suites”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Simpsonville
Charleston, SC
“Very Nice Comfort Suites”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I stayed one night at the Comfort Suites for a quick overnight after a college football game. The hotel was exceptionally well kept and clean. The staff were attentive and friendly. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I highly recommend this hotel if you need to overnight in Simpsonville.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sherrie346, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We are lucky to be located in a area that is easily accessible to the Clemson Football stadium and we enjoy having fans of all teams stay here with us.

I will pass along your kind words to my staff.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sherrie Crawford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Evans
Reviewed November 21, 2013

If this wasn't the best stay we have had at a hotel it surely was way ahead of what was our second best stay at a hotel this year. By far this was the best for physical accommodates and the hospitality of the employees at this location.

Room Tip: The higher floors are the most quietest as a general rule.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sherrie346, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide accommodations that are comfortable for every guest. We hope that we will see you again when you return to the area.
Locust, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Due to work travel, I have stayed at this hotel 4 to 5 days a week for the past 3 weeks and have truely enjoyed my stay here. Its very clean, comfortable and the staff is super great. Anthony even calls me by my name which makes me feel important. Jenni is always very friendly. Housekeeping does a great job as my room is always clean when returning in the evenings. The location is great. There is tons of restuarants and shopping nearby. I love calling this place "my home away from home!"

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that we can provide a hotel worthy of the words "home away from home". We strive to provide that for all our guests and are always delighted when we receive such high praise. I will pass along your kind comments for both Jenni and the housekeeping staff. Thank you again for your kind review.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I traveled to just south of Greenville South Carolina to look at some property and to check on items for my brother that was in storage. I looked around at hotels in the area and decided to try this hotel. I had stayed in Comfort Syuites before and hoped it would be good. It was not only good but great. The staff was awesome and helped with the local area information as well as helped with my stay. The property was great, looked to be new. It was located close to everything I needed and I am positively sure I will stay there in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sherrie346, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Guest feedback is our most important tool in helping us provide great customer service.

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We strive to provide the best customer service and quality product that guests who stay at hotels expect.

We hope to see you again soon and look forward to having a wonderful guest back with us.

Sherrie
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located near work, but since my first visit I don't stay anywhere else. The room is very clean and upscale, the bed is very comfortable, and the service is very friendly. My German colleagues and I agree that the best feature this hotel has to offer without a doubt the staff... Jenny, Lauren, the third shift guy, the morning breakfast serving lady and all sound helpful staff. They really do their best to accommodate everyone and are very professional even with most difficult people. I would like to suggest a customer appreciation day where friendly, likable staff get a chance to socialize with us customers. Their friendly personality makes me and many other out of state visitors to become regular guests. I have stayed at more expensive hotels around and in greenville, but truly like this place the best and would recommend it as one of the best places to stay if you are looking for an upscale friendly place with an affordable price. Hope to see you there!!!
I also want to add Jennifer and Anthony.... Both also very professional, helpful and friendly. Your hotel is the best!!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Sherrie346, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be delighted to share your comments with the staff. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we are thankful to all our guests here with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to review and share your wonderful comments with us. My staff and I are glad to have you stay here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a week while taking a training class... It was so nice and clean and new. The staff were so friendly coming and going each day. I would recommend this hotel anytime for anyone in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and I will pass along your wonderful comments to my staff.

We hope to see you again soon when you visit the area.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The front desk staff was very helpful and the check in process was easy. The pool was nosey as we waited on the elevator (summer had just started) but I was too tired to care/come back down and attempt to mingle. The room was very clean as well as the bathroom. The bed was kinda high but I jumped in an slept like baby! I didn't realize how close it was to a strip that had everything from restaurants to retail stores, which was a plus. I will definitely stay here again if Im in the Greenville/Simpsonville area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sherrie346, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value guest feedback and know that it is our most important tool in providing great customer service.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your kind comments about the cleanliness of your suite to the housekeeping staff.

We hope to see you again when you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Simpsonville
Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Quality Inn Simpsonville-Greenville
Days Inn Simpsonville
Days Inn Simpsonville
#7 of 8 in Simpsonville
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!