Comfort Suites
$85
$90
$80
QualityInn
Motel 6 Greenville/Simpsonville(Simpsonville)(Great Value!)
$60
$129
$119
Staybridge.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewslocal points of interestusb outletscurved shower rodthe indoor heated poolfront desksofa sleeperyogurtflat screen televisionfree hot breakfastmicrowave and mini fridgethe breakfast areathe king size bedboiled eggsroom was largefree wireless high speed internetshopping and restaurantschoice hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The front desk staff was very helpful and the check in process was easy. The pool was nosey as we waited on the elevator (summer had just started) but I was too tired to care/come back down and attempt to mingle. The room was very clean as well as the bathroom. The bed was kinda high but I jumped in an slept like baby! I didn't realize how close it was to a strip that had everything from restaurants to retail stores, which was a plus. I will definitely stay here again if Im in the Greenville/Simpsonville area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sherrie346, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value guest feedback and know that it is our most important tool in providing great customer service.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your kind comments about the cleanliness of your suite to the housekeeping staff.

We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

All rooms are suites in this hotel - which is nice. All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, desk, flat-screen television, curved shower rod, hair dryer, sofa sleeper and cable TV. Plenty of outlets for charging multiple electronic devices including AC and USB outlets. Free wireless high-speed Internet access was also available.

The free hot breakfast featured eggs (scrambled and hard-boiled), meat (sausage looked boiled..who boils sausage?), yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, toast, danish, bagels and waffles.

We didn't get to use the indoor heated pool or the exercise room - but the both looked good - maybe next time.

The hotel is close to local points of interest in the Greenville and Simpsonville areas, which made it perfect for the activities we had planned.

We were there the weekend of the Clemson vs Georgia football game - so the hotel was pretty full, but there was still plenty of parking.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank beckyd02
Sherrie346, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us at the Comfort Suites Simpsonville. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to all guests.

We hope that you will get a chance to enjoy our indoor pool the next time you stay with us, as it is open year round.

Thank you again for you review. We hope to see you again.

Samantha Crawford
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We come to this area often for ball tournaments at Heritage Park, but had never stayed here. I was pleasantly surprised eith this Comfort Suites. This hotel is very clean, a quality that I greatly appreciate in a hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sherrie346, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent visit with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and that our hotel was pleasing to your family. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel is located near work, but since my first visit I don't stay anywhere else. The hotel is child friendly with a mid size indoor pool and is located just a few minutes from movies, restaurants, and shopping. The room is very clean and upscale, the bed is very comfortable, and the service is very friendly. My German colleagues and I agree that the best feature this hotel has to offer without a doubt the staff... Jenny, Lauren, the third shift guy, the morning breakfast serving lady and all sound helpful staff. They really do their best to accommodate everyone and are very professional even with most difficult people. I would like to suggest a customer appreciation day where friendly, likable staff get a chance to socialize with us customers. Their friendly personality makes me and many other out of state visitors to become regular guests. I have stayed at more expensive hotels around and in greenville, but truly like this place the best and would recommend it as one of the best places to stay if you are looking for an upscale friendly place with an affordable price. I have stayed only at the comfort suites in Simpsonville 3 out of 4 months here in South Carolina. It's the best place ever!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Sherrie346, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

WOW! Thank you so very much for your kind words and appreciation of our staff and hotel. It is amazing guest like yourself that make our jobs such a pleasure. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

In town for baseball tournament at Heritage Park, approx 1.5 miles away. Hotel very clean and modern. Smelled new throughout. We had a room with 2 queens and sofa bed. Did not hear hall noises. Staff very friendly. Indoor pool was clean and plenty of towels, did not use workout room but looked in, modern and good equipment. Will stay here again for next tournament.

• Stayed: July 2013
Sherrie346, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.