“Loved It..Felt like being home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Simpsonville
The Garden House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Simpsonville B&B and Inns
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Loved It..Felt like being home away from home”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have family up here in Simpsonville, SC. We loved our stay here and could not ask for nicer people. We will always stay here when we come up to visit our kids and grandchildren..This was the best vacation we have had in very long time. I would recommend this to everyone and I will recommend The Garden House Bed & Breakfast. It is a very beautfiul home and there is nothing better than feel like you are part of their Family and at home. Thank you for the wonderful time we had.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is my second visit to the Garden House B&B, and this visit was as lovely as the first. I have friends who live in Simpsonville, and I stay at this beautiful inn when I come to town.

The Sheltons are very kind and helpful. The inn and its gardens are beautiful. I don't know how she keeps such a big house so clean! It is truly spotless. The beds are very comfortable, and the rooms (I have stayed in 2 different ones) are a good size and very quiet. Breakfast was delicious, and she once again packed me a to go breakfast (I have to leave very early to return to work). Conversations were pleasant and informative, and I truly enjoyed my short time with them.

I will absolutely stay here at my next visit, and I recommend it to everyone. There is no need to even consider staying elsewhere! It is conveniently located and priced reasonably. You could not ask for more!

Thank you, Sheltons, for all your attention and for sharing your special home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank emrogerspa
Taylors, South Carolina
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were welcomed again to the Shelton's lovely inn with good conversation and the peace we were looking for! The grounds have greened up beautifully since our March getaway and the garden area is just the sight a computer weary person needs. My wife and I have recently taken on the care of my elderly father, so the quiet comfortable room and intriguing conversation of Mrs. Shelton and the other guests helped re-energize us for our return to daily life. Thank you again and we will be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Curtis S
Hopkins, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I took a mini-vaction two days before the 4th of July and stayed at the The Garden House, bed and breakfast. It was delightful, the rooms are lovely, the gardens beautiful, the small town charming and the innkeepers, two of the nicest people we have ever met. There was not one thing to complain about and we had a wonderful time at a beautiful place.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 43Becky
Hoi An, Vietnam
Reviewed May 14, 2013

A wonderful house, very comfortable rooms, well situated, lovely breakfasts and with excellent hosts. We would highly recommend The Garden House B and B to any traveller or for locals wanting a treat.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kevin G
Taylors, South Carolina
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Shelton's hospitality was matched only by the beauty and wonderfully quiet atmosphere of the Bed & Breakfast. My wife and I have 3 teen age sons and getting away for some "couple time" is a must! The location and amenities can not be beat for the price. Frances and Roy were excellent, they took care of our every need, yet made sure we had our privacy. We have recommended this B&B to our friends and we will be back as soon as we can. The breakfasts provided were not only excellent, but the portions were even more than we could eat!

Room Tip: Let Roy and Frances know of any needs and they will be sure to make you comfortable!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Curtis S
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I spent one night at the Garden House B&B, and I will definately return. I have friends in Simpsonville and visit there several times per year. I have stayed at both the Comfort Inn Suites and Hampton Inn, and I was not particularly impressed with either.

I decided to try this B&B based on reviewed on Trip Advisor. Unfortunately, the inn website does not work well but do not be discouraged. I called and left a message, and the innkeeper called me back promptly to arrange my reservation. She was very accommodating - I had to leave early in the AM and she arranged to have a "to go" breakfast for me, which was both very sweet of her and yummy for me. She also was willing to store some dinner left overs in her private refrigerator, which she also did not need to do but did not hesitate when I asked her.

The inn itself is beautiful - inside and out. I agree it was incredibly clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable, and despite the frigid temperature my room was plenty toasty. Again, my to go breakfast was great, so I can only imagine how wonderful her sit down breakfast would be. It is conveniently located to Route 385 and downtown Simpsonville.

I plan to stay at this inn every time I travel to Simpsonville in the future - I regret not staying here at previous visits. Thank you so much Miss Frances for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Simpsonville
Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
Hilton Garden Inn Greenville
#5 of 64 in Greenville

Been to The Garden House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!