“We will be back...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Simpsonville
The Garden House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Simpsonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I took a mini-vaction two days before the 4th of July and stayed at the The Garden House, bed and breakfast. It was delightful, the rooms are lovely, the gardens beautiful, the small town charming and the innkeepers, two of the nicest people we have ever met. There was not one thing to complain about and we had a wonderful time at a beautiful place.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 43Becky

Reviewed May 14, 2013

A wonderful house, very comfortable rooms, well situated, lovely breakfasts and with excellent hosts. We would highly recommend The Garden House B and B to any traveller or for locals wanting a treat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Shelton's hospitality was matched only by the beauty and wonderfully quiet atmosphere of the Bed & Breakfast. My wife and I have 3 teen age sons and getting away for some "couple time" is a must! The location and amenities can not be beat for the price. Frances and Roy were excellent, they took care of our every need, yet made sure we had our privacy. We have recommended this B&B to our friends and we will be back as soon as we can. The breakfasts provided were not only excellent, but the portions were even more than we could eat!

Room Tip: Let Roy and Frances know of any needs and they will be sure to make you comfortable!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Curtis S
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I spent one night at the Garden House B&B, and I will definately return. I have friends in Simpsonville and visit there several times per year. I have stayed at both the Comfort Inn Suites and Hampton Inn, and I was not particularly impressed with either.

I decided to try this B&B based on reviewed on Trip Advisor. Unfortunately, the inn website does not work well but do not be discouraged. I called and left a message, and the innkeeper called me back promptly to arrange my reservation. She was very accommodating - I had to leave early in the AM and she arranged to have a "to go" breakfast for me, which was both very sweet of her and yummy for me. She also was willing to store some dinner left overs in her private refrigerator, which she also did not need to do but did not hesitate when I asked her.

The inn itself is beautiful - inside and out. I agree it was incredibly clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable, and despite the frigid temperature my room was plenty toasty. Again, my to go breakfast was great, so I can only imagine how wonderful her sit down breakfast would be. It is conveniently located to Route 385 and downtown Simpsonville.

I plan to stay at this inn every time I travel to Simpsonville in the future - I regret not staying here at previous visits. Thank you so much Miss Frances for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed at the Garden House over the weekend. Frances and Roy were so personable and made us feel so comfortable. The home is beautiful and SO clean, which was a real plus for us. My favorite part of the house was the large staircase. Breakfast was wonderful. We highly recommend this place if you are in the Simpsonville area.

Room Tip: They are all beautiful!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Frances and Roy are the ultimate host and hostess of an elegant, beautifully decorated home. Our daughter loved the upstairs "turret" room which was lovely. My husband and I were enamored with the elegant downtairs "suite" complete with cozy fireplace in the huge bath-dressing area. The grounds were beautiful even without flowers (it's winter!)....we can only imagine how gorgeous it will be in the springtime! Florence prepared tasty breakfasts and graciously accommodated our special dietary restrictions. The Garden House is in a perfect location, and we give this B&B a huge "thumbs up"!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We first went to the Garden House in 2005. Our rule is to book for one night only the first time we stay in a B&B, but, since it was for the SEC Tournament, we took a chance and made the booking for two nights. By the second night, Roy, the innkeeper, was watching the games on TV and meeting us at the door when we returned to discuss the game. I think we wound up staying four nights, and we have returned every year since, usually for two stays a year of multiple nights. We have introduced several friends to the Garden House and have an annual "reunion" there each year with some of them for visiting and Christmas shopping. We use the Garden House for both business and personal trips. We also have "our" room; if it is taken when I call Frances, I just change the date.

OK, I have stayed at B&Bs all over the USA, why do I think this one is special?

Frances and Roy.........the rooms are immaculate, the food is excellent, the beds are comfortable, the garden is beautiful, restaurants and shopping are nearby, but what makes it special is.........Frances and Roy. They are gracious, considerate, and welcoming.

You will love your stay with them; just don't book my room at a time I want to go.

Room Tip: No bad rooms. The downstairs bedroom is the largest and has a door which goes out back.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends