Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville
QualityInn
Comfort Suites(Simpsonville)
$98
ComfortSuites
Motel 6 Greenville/Simpsonville(Simpsonville)(Great Value!)
$70
$62
$142
$139
$136
All reviewssimpsonville areaconference roomfront desk staffbreakfast staffgreat place to stayclean roomsbreakfast arearecommend this hotelexcellent hotelbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlylocation is greatrestaurants and shoppingbusiness centerwe've stayedcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I've never been disappointed with a Hampton Inn, and this one is no exception. Convienent to Greenville, but far enough out to not be overly congested. Plenty of restaraunts close by

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2007

This hotel was great and very clean. The staff members were extremely helpful and let us check-in early and check-out late. The free continental breakfast was also great. They had fruit and tea in the lobby at all times. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2007
Reviewed October 23, 2006

I have stayed in at least a dozen hotels in the greater Greenville area, from the Westin Poinsett and the Hyatt downtown to the Hilton and AmeriSuites off Haywood Rd to various Hampton and Holiday Inns all over the place. Much to my surprise, the Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville ranks among the best.

The staff are friendly; the rooms are clean, the decor ain't bad, and the beds are AWESOME; the floor plan is great and the hall decor is very attractive. There are lots of channels on a huge TV, plus pay-per-view. The wireless internet is flawless and FAST. The breakfast is quite good. Plus, the hotel is in a cluster of restaurants (Cracker Barrel, Ryans, Chinese buffet, Subway, and planty more) and businesses like a nice Walmart and Blockbuster.

A few blocks away are other chains, such as Publix, Belk, Eckerds, Walgreens, BiLo, Chik-fil-a, KFC, Arby's, Burger King, Baskin-Robbins, Brewsters, and many, many more.

Simply put, everything is nice at, and everything is convenent to, the Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville.

The only drawback is that Simpsonville is 15 minutes from downtown Greenville. So, if being in the middle of things is important to you - Greenville is one of those rare cities with a vibrant, people-filled, gorgeous downtown - then this Hampton Inn is not the place for you.

At my age (53), the attributes I described above are most important to me. So I will definitely be staying at this hotel again. And I heartily recomend it to you.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kirksfam
Reviewed August 8, 2006

This is a terrific inn and a great value. New wonderful beds and decor. Choice of pillows. Very friendly staff. Ryan's Steakhouse next door. We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 20, 2005

I travel many weeks per year for my employer, staying at many different types of hotels. This hotel is like home to me, I always make sure my trips take my up I-85 so I can stay there. People are so friendly, rooms are very clean, anything you need the staff runs to get for you, and best of all, fresh cookies each night. This is the best by far Hampton Inn I have had the pleasure of staying at.
I stay at least 4 times a year and look forward to returning again this year. thank you for the memories.

1  Thank theGabber