“Excellent value near Greenville”

Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Simpsonville
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great location near shopping and restaurants, right off of interstate. Excellent breakfast selections. The queen size beds were MUCH BETTER than doubles at other locations. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for being our guest recently at the Hampton Inn Simpsonville. Thank you also for your positive review. We are proud of our hotel and our staff, and hope it shows. Customer service is very important to our organization and I am pleased to hearthat you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I had the most terrible check-in experience ever! I was at this hotel for a funeral/bereavement service in which a block of rooms was reserved. The woman who checked me in, who also claimed to be the manager, would not give me the discount, even though my reservation had the block rate attached to it. She was very rude from onset; spoke few words, played on the computer continuously! She actually told me that there was no block reservation for our group, even though many of my family were already checked in at the discounted rate! My reservation had the appropriate notations in the comments section and she said she could see those notes. She just would not honor them. I was so flustered, she had me questioning several times if I was actually at the wrong hotel. I explained, too, that I'm Hilton Honors with six digit points and she didn't care! Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever been treated so poorly! I finally said (after her leaving the desk area to go behind closed doors for at least 15 minutes three other parties now waiting in line) "I'm leaving." She then smartly replies "We are going to charge you anyway." Really?! Are you kidding me?! I reluctantly stayed. Got to the room. Room okay except all surfaces covered in thick oily polish that housekeeper forgot to wipe off. So, I cleaned my room too. UGH! This was a terrible, terrible experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank R C

Thank you for your review.I am sorry to hear you were so dissappointed with your stay. I am certainly disappointed by the lack of customer service you experienced here at our hotel. We pride ourselves excellent guest service and your experience falls way below our standards. We have talked to the guest service agents who were present during your check-in and check-out process, to make sure that this does not happen again. Also, before booking your next stay, if you choose to stay again contact me personally so we can go above and beyond your expectations!

Jenifer Purslow
864-963-9292

Reviewed March 29, 2014

It was a great place! Stayed 4 nights. Breakfasts offered everything...delicious! Neat, clean, attentive, helpful -all apply. Treat yourself, stay here. What I didn't like was tripAdvisor making me write 200 characters minimum. They would not accept my review as it was first written; they forced me to write more! blah, blah,blah

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Hello,

And thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Simpsonville for your recent stay. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our housekeeping and breakfast teams work really hard to make you feel at home away from home! Thank you for the compliments which we will share at our next team meeting. Please come back and see us again! As always we love having you here!

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2014

If you are planning a visit to Greenville SC make plans to stay at the Hampton Inn in Simpsonville (10 miles away) We had the best breakfast ever here and the bed was more comfortable than our bed at home! Can't recommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It is always a pleasure having you with us. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and we will continue to work hard to achieve this goal. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

The Staff at The Hampton Inn Simpsonville

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip and got a great night's sleep. I was very concerned because the hotel is right next to I-385 and even more concerned when I checked in and the front desk informed me the only top floor room was at the front of the hotel. However, I didn't hear any noise from 385 with the fan running in the room and slept very well.

The hotel has been mostly renovated, nice but small breakfast area and most of the room I stayed in was too - bathtub the notable exception but it functioned fine.

Would definitely consider staying here on next trip to Greenville

Room Tip: Despite being right next to I-385 the hotel is well soundproofed and does not get highway noise, eve...
1  Thank hotelreviewer333

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words about the Hampton Inn Simpsonville. We are glad you enjoyed the ammenities and the friendliness of our staff during your stay here. With so many choices in the busy Greenville area to choose from, one of the best compliments we can hear is a desire to return to our property. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

The Staff at the Hampton Inn Simpsonville

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was caught in the snow and had to stay at the Newberry hotel. They were very accomadating and even put food out that first night so we did not have to go back out in the snow. It was very clean. My only concern was the not taking care of the parking lot, and clearing the snow and ice ( was on small incline). I will stay again and would recommend it.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for business. Décor has been updated recently. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Nice breakfast area with good selections. Also served warm cookies each night. Have some chain restaurants very close by if you don't want to go far for dinner.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing The Hampton Inn Simpsonvile for your recent stay. We are all excited to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. We always appreciate hearing about your experiences, and want you to know how much your feedback helps us to learn and grow as a team.We look forward to seeing you in the future and as always We Love Having You Here!

Jennifer Purslow
Director of Sales
The Hampton Inn Simpsonville SC
864-963-9292

Also consider these accommodations in or near Simpsonville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 8 in Simpsonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Quality Inn Simpsonville-Greenville
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville / Simpsonville? Share your experiences!