“WONDERFUL, QUALITY PIZZA”

Joe's New York Pizza
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Seneca
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We have eaten here many times...Excellent food, reasonably priced, Quality ingredients used; Friendly atmosphere....and every Tuesday night is Lotto night...you get a free lottery ticket just for eating there...we have won 25.00 in the past and our friends won 100.00 last week!!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm a South Carolina Gamecock who was working in the area and was looking for a place to eat and watch the 2012 football meeting between the Gamecocks and the Tigers. This Clemson Clad Pizzeria made me feel welcome even though I made my side known. I really enjoyed the friendly rivalry banter and thoroughly enjoyed the food and prices. I will be back for more when I'm in the area again!

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The food here is amazing in a place that is easy to pass by. In a sea of middle of the road chains, this mom and pop shop is a diamond in the rough!!! You cannot find anything that is not tasty but the pepperoni twists (enormous) and the baked spaghetti are truly dreamy! It gets crazy busy but worth the 10 min wait on a Fri or Dat night. On Thursday everyone spins the wheel and we won a $20 gift card and the whole restaurant cheered. I only wish I lived closer.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Its homecoming for Clemson so we had about a 15 min. Wait. The manager is constantly checking on his patrons to see that they're happy with the service. In fact our pizza was accidentally burned & the Waitress immediate ly admitted the error & brought I'd a card for a free pizza for next time. Plus they didn't charge us for any other beverages from that point on. The pizza was tasty & not at all greasy with more than adequate toppings.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friendly staff, quick seating -- outstanding food. Always a great place to go to eat. Looking forward to our next trip.