“Acceptable”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Summerville, South Carolina, USA
“Acceptable”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Because of my business, I get to the hotel late and leave early. So what matters is access, shower, sleep and some coffee and a bite in the morning. Clean inside and out, courteous staff, standard breakfast fare. I wish they would brew coffee vs an ‘on demand’ coffee machine. Have used this hotel before and will use again. The price jumps up around Clemson home football games.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your time to do the review. the price jump over football season is demand and supply situation, and every hotel in the area has higher price. we do not feel comfortable doing this but the area hotels prices drive the supply and demand situation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was okay... The water in the shower was cold. You heard the air going on and off all night. The beds were okay. They had soap dispensers instead of bar of soaps and dispensers for shampoo - no conditioner. I just expected a little better. Breakfast was good. And it was nice to be near why we were visiting - but that's it.

• Stayed September 2013
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your time filling out the feedback, we have all new water heaters in our hotel so I am surprised that water was cold, it is possible that hotel is full and a lot of guest are taking shower at the same time, still I apologize for this.
For your second feedback, all our bathrooms have shower gel and conditioning shampoo from best western. it help us stay green and saves a lot of waste, most importantly if there are multiple guests it helps not to be out of soap and shampoo.
we take each review and share the information in our staff meeting good or constructive.
Clearwater, United States
Reviewed September 29, 2013

other then the high rate from Thur. to Fri. I found this to be a very nice place to stay, The staff were very friendly and treated me very well... The rooms were clean and neat... the bed was great.... just a nice place.... will stay there again... (if its not a football weekend... that when the rate doubles ...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your response, I have personally read your survey and will take all the comments to make our place better.
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Staying here on business so I can't complain on price. Beds seem fine so far, I've got a couple more days here. Wifi works great, it took no time to download iOS 7 to my iPad mini. Has a mini fridge and microwave in the economy room. When I checked in there was only half a roll of TP, but I mean that's whatever they'll replace it throughout my stay. Bathroom was mostly clean. If I have a choice, I won't stay here again. People smoking somewhere on my floor (supposed to be non-smoking hotel) and the smell is seeping out of their room. Called down to front desk and nothing really has been done from what I can tell. But that's more or less the people that stay here rather than the staffs fault. Overall, not a bad place to stay, just not to my liking.

• Stayed September 2013
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback, just like any other hotel from time to time some guest do smoke from time to time besides entire hotel being non smoking. we charge those type of guest fines up to $200 so that they wont do it again to any other hotel. it is a midscale to entry level hotel. there is always one extra toilet paper roll in every room, if one of our house keepers missed that I sincerely apologize for that

Thanks
Maryville, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Hotel was nice, bed too hard. Did not sleep well. The free breakfast in the morning was a bunch of sweets and We could not eat do to food allergies. They were very nice at check in and so so at check out. I let them know the bed was very hard and we did not sleep well and they just smiled, she did not know what to say.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Hello Dear Guest,
Thanks a lot for your time to reply on this survey, I have examined the room that you stayed in, the mattress flip was not done last time it was done in march due to a stay over guest in that room. I have also trained my front desk staff to turn on all Air units in all check in rooms.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you want to feel like you got your money's worth out of your visit to Clemson, think about staying here. Easy travel time to campus, friendly staff, clean rooms...that's all you need. And the price is much better than anything you might find in Clemson. This hotel is in a good location on Rt 123, so it's a quick trip into downtown Clemson, and Seneca has all the amenities you'll need for your visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your response. Seneca is indeed a great alternative to Clemson for busy game weekends and football weekends.
we would love to host any guest who likes quiet and friendly town like Seneca.
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel due to location and price. Nice room until Bedbugs were found. Manager comped room but would not pay for laundry. Did not seemed concerned with the problem. Beware and good luck! Manager knows who I am he offered to wash clothes in hotel laundry but he said that's all he could do. I will not wash my clothes were he washes all the dirty sheets! I'm not the competition just a concerned customer slightly agitated by this Gen. Manager.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank TravlerR123
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Unless you notify of your date of stay and which room you stayed in we cannot correct the issue. we do not have any bedbug issue at present.
Thanks
Nitesh Naik
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
Best Western Plus University Inn & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Clemson-University Area
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area
Quality Inn Seneca
Quality Inn Seneca
#5 of 5 in Seneca
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!