“a good place to spend the night”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Arkansas City, Kansas
“a good place to spend the night”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Front desk people were nice and hotel was clean and, it has a big parking lot. Rooms were comfortable and breakfast was good I will stay there again if I'm working in the area.The hotel is in decent location with a really good reasturant across the street. Very good food..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bryan W
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thanks for your time to complete this review. It is important for us to hear from customers so we can provide same great care to all our guest.

Nitesh Naik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Needed a room close to home for a night. Filled the bill nicely. Check in was professional and desk service was quick. Once into my room, it was clean and comfortable, serving my purpose well. Breakfast was well stocked and filling. If I were to have the same need again, BW would be my choice.

• Stayed August 2012
Easton, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Hi, after reading reviews both good and bad, this was the closest hotel to Oconee State Park where my sisters family was camping so I decided to risk it, and booked two rooms for 5 nights. One for me and one for my kids. When I got there the outside was less than impressive and I wondered if I made a bad decision having passed a few hotels around Clemson only 8 miles further back. I had room 202 and my kids were right next to me. My room didn't have a bad smell like some hotels and seemed to be clean enough but not outstanding. My stay turned out to be satisfactory but based on the other reviews, I think depending on the room you stay in, its hit or miss. Hotel might need a little work though I guess. I would say chance it if its where you need to be.

Room Tip: Room 202 seemed good. It had a small pool.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have traveled extensively throughout the United States, and I have never experienced an Off-Ramp-Inn motel, much less a national hotel chain, that was as filthy as this facility. Despite the unfailing friendliness of the clerks at the front desk, our visit was immediately negative. The carpeting throughout was dirty, there was an unpleasant smell in the lobby, the elevator was coated in what I can only describe as a film. Once we reached our room, however, the real shocks occurred. The room was hot, no AC running on an 80-plus degree day in South Carolina, the couch was covered with large, dark stains, the bed was creaky and uncomfortable, and there were cockroaches in the bathroom. Not one, but many. If it hadn't been so late (around 10 PM local time), and we hadn't paid in advance through Orbitz, we would have sought lodging elsewhere. As it stands, we seriously contemplated sleeping in our car. Due to the deplorable conditions, we departed without sampling the breakfast. Sanitary conditions were more than questionable, and we weren't prepared to risk eating anything prepared in this hotel.The local health departent might be interested in inspecting this facility. Under no circumstances would we ever return or recommend.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel at all costs.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andy L
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
I am Sorry to hear more than unpleasent experience at our hotel, we will take all the feedback from your survey as a warning signal. allthough you might never give us second chance, we will make sure no other guest will have such experience. allthough i was a bit surprised based on all other guest feedback, we would love to know which room you stayed or which date you checked out as i was not able to find your reservation.

Thanks for the feedback
Nitesh Naik
Nashville, TN
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The hotel is extremely clean, upgraded new mattresses and hotel furniture, super breakfast with fresh fruit, yogurt and waffles. I only wish they had some peanut butter and sugarless maple syrup. Other that that, the breakfast was top notch. Definately the place to stay in Seneca. Renee @the front desk was extremely helpful, knowledgeable of the area and drew us maps to get to our destination.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
BESTWESTERNSENECA, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you for your time to complete your survey. Direct feedback is the most important way to keep the hotel in excellent condition. Our Housekeeping department takes great pride in their work.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Excellent value. Best online rate was $89. Called desk and was offered unsolicited $69 during the week that beat nearby Clemson's top rated Marriott Courtyard $119. Standard budget hotel free breakfast. Clean, nicely appointed rooms.

Owner/manager very accommodating, friendly and listens to customer comments. He recently added yogurt to the daily breakfast lineup and now promises to add flat pillows to each room to give a choice--currently have only "fat/tall" pillows that can be uncomfortable for some. In the meantime, just ask and housekeeping will provide. Nice touch that Best Western provides a TV "Clean Remote" control that's easily cleaned.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2012

This hotel was very clean and had all the comforts of home. Owner was a really nice guy as was his staff. The town is nice but not much to do we had to travel 1/2 hr. to Anderson. If you do go make sure you eat at Fatz Restaurant and also firehouse subs. We stayed at this hotel for a wedding that was about 20 min. away.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Pacopgirl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
Hotel Tillman
#4 of 10 in Clemson
Hampton Inn Clemson-University Area
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!