“Needs a good spring cleaning.”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Greenville, South Carolina
“Needs a good spring cleaning.”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Not bad for the money I guess I expect a little more. I think it needs a good spring cleaning.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Lucy1981W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This time my Work has taking me to Seneca South Carolina and to the Best Western Executive Inn. This Hotel is in a very nice South Carolina town with PLENTY of restaurants and different things to go see. It sits near Lake Keeowee and is a short drive from the Mountains and some beautiful Parks and smaller older towns with plenty to see themselves. I was here in October and the weather was cool at nights and nice during the day which was a nice change from Florida as the tress were well into the changing of the leaves.

The hotel was I found nicer than a few of the other comments posted but as I've found with staying at a LOT of hotels with my work you will always have some people who will post negative reviews to try to get a free night or what have you. But beyond that we found the Rooms very clean the Beds comfortable and got a lot of use out of the in room Microwave and Refrigerator. I can't comment on the breakfast as I was on night shift and slept thru it but can also say that it was quiet enough to sleep thru the day.

The Hotel staff was very friendly and our check in was flawless and they were very knowledgeable on things to do around the area.

If our work brings us thru Seneca again we will definitely stay with them again as for as often as we travel it is important to have a pleasant place to stay and excellence hospitality.

Room Tip: I would suggest trying to get a 3rd floor room as the view is a little better.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Harrogate, England
Reviewed August 28, 2011

On arrival the hotel owners were very friendly.
The elevator was hot. The hallway on the second floor was even hotter. The air con was not switched on in our room. It was hot and stuffy and took several hours to cool down. The room however was clean and spacious, and also had a fridge.
Breakfast was the usual - cereal, waffles, juice, coffee etc.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank therealblundells
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed August 7, 2011

We spent an enjoyable weekend at this hotel and were very pleased with the service and the accommodations. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and supportive of our needs. Our king room was clean and quiet - the bathroom spotless.

Breakfast was typical Best Western fare - I refer to it as the "breadfast". However, it was plentiful and the area was kept clean and neat.

If I had one complaint it would be that the towels need to be replaced. Although spotlessly clean, they had lost their "fluff". Just an observation; not an issue.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gawildcats
North Augusta
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed in a regular room with two double beds last year. This year I had the suite with a king-sized bed and a queen sleeper sofa. Amenities and decor are basic. Manager and staff were very cordial and check-in and check-out were a breeze.

Room Tip: Consider suite if you have 3 or 4 people and desire more room... a king and queen (sleeper) rather t...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank DParler
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We stayed here during our family vacation and were extremely satisfied with this hotel. I have stayed in several different hotels in the same price range, but this one was by ar the best.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank NeilFernandes
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I stayed here for 1 night for a wedding weekend with my fiancee. The location is convenient to the area attractions and restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable. The grounds were well kept and clean. There was ample parking. The free breakfast was a great addition and had more options than I expected. Honestly, I didn't go into this stay expecting much since I really just needed a place to rest my head between a rehearsal and a morning wedding, but I had absolutely no complaints. The hotel was affordable, convenient, and clean.

Room Tip: Get the cheapest room you can. I did, and it still met expectations.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank uscmike1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
Hampton Inn Clemson-University Area
Best Way Inn
Best Way Inn
#4 of 5 in Seneca

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!