“Very good food and service for a large group!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #47 of 98 Restaurants in Seneca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We brought 12 people to dinner on a Saturday night. The staff was friendly and put a table together for us in very short order. The wait staff was excellent, using a team approach to deliver food and drinks. The food seemed better than other Applebee's I've been to and their new menu options, particular the Wedge Salad, were very tasty.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

If you make the right choice with their new menu offerings, the meal can be very good for the price.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been to Applebee's on many occasions. This location in particular seems to have a good cook and a bad cook. Ordered a steak with shrimp and garlic sauce. It was very good. Another visit I ordered it again, because it was so good before, horrible. It took 3 times to get the cooking of the steak right (medium rare). The spinach and artichoke dip is very tasty. If you are wanting to celebrate a birthday, beware as they will not sing to the birthday person as most establishments will. They do offer a dessert though. I was kind of bummed out though because it was my daughters 5th birthday and she likes the singing. We sang to her anyways.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Smoking is allowed in the bar area, but it spreads quickly throughout the restaurant. If you are fine with smoking then it is a good place to eat-the food is good and I enjoy when we can get the appetizer, 2 meals, and dessert for $20 deal. If you are allergic to smoke like I am then it makes the dining experience very unpleasant.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friends and I go very regularly! Very cool environment with wonderful food. They really take the time to make your visit enjoyable! Give it a try!!! :)

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!