“Smoking allowed”

Applebee's
Ranked #50 of 96 Restaurants in Seneca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Smoking is allowed in the bar area, but it spreads quickly throughout the restaurant. If you are fine with smoking then it is a good place to eat-the food is good and I enjoy when we can get the appetizer, 2 meals, and dessert for $20 deal. If you are allergic to smoke like I am then it makes the dining experience very unpleasant.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friends and I go very regularly! Very cool environment with wonderful food. They really take the time to make your visit enjoyable! Give it a try!!! :)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I decided to stop in at the Seneca, SC Applebees for lunch, prior to returning home. I chose the bacon cheddar burger and she ordered the club sandwich. The restaurant interior was nice and though there were people smoking at the bar, I couldnt smell anything. Service was quite good. We enjoyed watching it snow, because there really arent any good views out the windows otherwise. My wife enjoyed her club, as did I my burger. My only problem was that the taste of the burger stayed with me for the rest of the day. Garlic seasoning? I just dont know. I am rating this restaurant 'average' because of the lingering taste of my food, and the poor location of the restaurant. Otherwise, I would have rated it very good. I would go there again.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

On our way to a ball game at Clemson, we stopped for a quick dinner. Being in a hurry we got the Two for $20 special. We had eaten this special before at other locations. The spinach dip appetizer was great. The southwest shrimp pasta did not have enough sauce and was not as tasty as at other locations. The many smokers at the bar were also a surprise. The service and price were good but the sweet tea was more like unsweetened tea.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was shocked to see a restaurant that still allows smoking in the dining area. Stopped in to order a dinner and had to leave from the smoke. Will not go back again.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!