“It was just $8.00...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“It was just $8.00...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

On the road looking for a Greek Salad I type in Seneca, SC Greek Restaurant. First option that pops up is Athens so I read the first two reviews and check the website and was 'sold.' Pulling in the parking lot it looks like most Greek/Mediterranean restaurants that have been around a while. Upon getting a table for one it took the waitress approx 10mins to greet me and another 10 just to get the water I asked for seeing as she forgot. I should point out I was one of four tables in the entire place with two waitresses... I asked for a greek salad with chicken which was the bare minimum (ice burg lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, a sprinkle of feta cheese/carrots, 6 oz of salty chicken and no dressing.) I asked for dressing and was given a small serving which to anyone wasn't enough but I didn't bother to ask for more in fear of how long it would take. The whole meal was $8 which I've paid more for worse so to sum it up "It was just $8.00..."

• Visited May 2013

Mountain Rest, South Carolina
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I enjoy going here on lunch dates. The atmosphere is romantic, quiet, and comfortable. The lunch prices are very reasonable. Check their hours for lunch and dinner since they do close during the day.

Visited February 2013