“Best Place and People”

Blue Marble Cafe & Bakery
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Place and People”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This restaurant is fantastic. The owners are very, very nice people and the food is outstanding.

Can't wait to go again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank GatorTravelAddict

Westminster, SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in Seneca.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place uses local meats and produce and it is outstanding.
!!!! You can tell that it does not have preservatives and junk we don't need. Way to go Matt. Keep up the good work!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“What a find!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Looking for a fun place to eat in a town we had never been in -- what a find! A clerk in a design center recommended this charming deli/bakery. Every woman there was having a cinnamon roll as their dessert with lunch and I know why! We also bought a loaf of really good bread. They don't have a slicer but cut the ends off the loaf for us to have with our lunch. Yum.

My husgand and I split a roast beef sandwich with mushroom gravy and Yukon Gold mashed potatoes. The meat was tender, the roll really good, and potatoes and gravy to die for. My husband (who isn't crazy about sandwiches) will definitely be back for this one again. Sure hope it is the special on the day we go back.

The service was very good and the place was packed.

Thanks so much for a wonderful experience.

• Visited April 2013
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“Very good casual spot for lunch”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was here in February with friends and had a very nice lunch. Staff was very friendly, the sandwiches were huge and very good. I had the Cuban sandwich with coleslaw on the side. The bread was hearty and the shredded coleslaw was mild and didn't detract from the salty goodness of the Cuban sandwich. I took half of my sandwich home and it was great the next day. Don't miss the bacon chocolate chip cookies- they were sweet with small bits of crisp bacon. Yum.

• Visited February 2013
“Fantastic sandwich shop”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This little hidden gem is a great place to eat. All their food is fresh and local, and it makes a huge difference in the quality they provide. I will be eating here for a long time.