“Adorable lunch place on Ram Cat Alley”
Review of Circa 1930 - CLOSED

Circa 1930
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I like to take visitors or girlfriends here for lunch. The staff is great and it's a nice place with tablecloths on the tables. It's casual though, so it's an easy choice. I love their soups! The restaurant is inside of an antique place, so you can browse before of after eating - lots of interesting finds.

There are newer reviews for Circa 1930

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I come here time and time again with friends for lunch. Very basic lunch menu with soup, salad and sandwiches. Fresh fresh ingredients so it's always a favorite place to go out for lunch with friends. When it is super busy you sometimes have to wait for a table or refills on your drink. Really, no one seems to care because the staff is always so friendly and doing there best to keep up. Just wanted to make that point if you are trying to jump in for a quick lunch...that may be difficult depending the day or time you go. Give it a try sometime and support our local downtown businesses!

3  Thank moresunplease5
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The staff are very personable and customer service is excellent. Food is somewhat pricey for the portion size but is delicious.

1  Thank Pam L
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Homemade soups,salads, sandwiches, and desserts for everyone!
There is usually a special and soups vary by the season. Select from
various yummy breads and build your sandwich- my favorite is the chicken salad and my husband loves the reuben. I love the retro atmoshere of
mismatched vintage china and cloth napkins. My server knows I'll want
the key lime pie!