“Good value”

Ranked #48 of 100 Restaurants in Seneca
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 2, 2013

A very good value for your money. I had the calabash chicken, ribs and shrimp. The food was very good and the server was very nice and was very cheerful. My companion had shrimp and steak. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Fatz is a chain restaurant and since this was my first visit to Seneca, we decided to eat there. The restaurant was uncrowded at the time (4:30pm) so we got waited on right away and it was quiet. I had a chicken finger and rib dish that was tasty and very filling. I liked it. Prices were very reasonable and a bargain for the amount of food you got. You will not leave hungry - hence the name "Fatz". A pleasant experience. One thing they could improve on is the actual seat in their booths - they all need restoration as they are lumpy. But the food and service and prices made up for that shortcoming.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good food and great service. Prices are reasonable. But, it can get quite loud. And don't come looking for healthy eating alternatives. It is named Fatz after all. My pasta dish was smothered in alfredo sauce and the chicken on top was overbreaded and fried. But the least option, that sounded good, that I could find. But the service was outstanding!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Fatz has a nice casual atmosphere with great food. My 16-year-old said they had the best ribs he had all week, and he had ribs at almost every restaurant that week! Great food for great value. Staff was also great.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food is good. The environment is fair. We enjoy going to Fatz because it is one of the few Restaurants in Seneca to sit down and be waited on. The prices are fairly reasonable.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!