“bad for take out”

Dining options: Takeout
Greenville, South Carolina
“bad for take out”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This week I ordered a chef salad to go from Fatz in Seneca, SC I called one hour ahead of time to give them plenty of time to prepare.When I arrived one hour later, the salid was not ready, the restruant only had 6 cars in the parking lot and I had to wait 25 minuits, was charged over 11.00 for it.The salad when I opened it was mush.There was very little littice and the meat was ground up. the whold thing made me sick looking at it. How do not know how to make a simple salad?Who grinds up ham, turkey, bacon and eggs for a salid?I would not have orded it if I did not have teeth to eat it with.I was very disapointed.I'll not be back here again for take out.

• Visited July 2012
, Manager at FATZ, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
At FATZ, we pride ourselves in providing you with a great meal experience, and we're terribly sorry that we let you down. We take your feedback very seriously and will share your experience with the team.

Hartwell, Georgia
“so much food!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

staff was wonderful the portions of food was outstanding!!!!delite to the taste buds!!!

Visited January 2012
Anderson, South Carolina
“over -rated”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

what ever you do, don't...don't come here looking for a steak. THis isn't the right place to get one...their specialty is the Calabash chicken.The food is very avg at best.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Wayne117
FATZRestaurants, Manager at FATZ, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
At FATZ, we pride ourselves in providing you with a great meal, and we're terribly sorry our Certified Angus Beef steak did not meet your expectations. We take your feedback very seriously and will share your experience with the team.
West Union, South Carolina
“Popular local eatery”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Excellent service. We were there late, and only had soups and salads. These were both excellent. Have heard good things about their Calabash Chicken, but have not tried it yet. Moderately priced.

Visited January 2012
Seneca, South Carolina
“Great Calabash chicken”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My husband loves to eat here- especially after a round of golf!
His favorite is the Calabash chicken- second fav is the Ruben
sandwich. I am more of a salad person.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!