“At Home in Seneca”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seneca
The Lowry House Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Seneca B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 18, 2009

I am so glad that I chose the Lowry House Inn for my one night stay in the Seneca area recently. When I travel I always search out Bed and Breakfasts - boy am I glad I selected the Lowry House Inn for my recent overnight in Seneca. From the time I made the inquiry regarding availability until the moment I walked out of the door the next morning, I felt welcomed. The innkeeper/owners made me feel so at home and comfortable that I felt I had just stopped by to visit with long time friends. My room was beautiful and restful !! The bed linens were first class, mattress was comfy, lighting perfect. I give the Lowry House Inn an A + and hope to stay there again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for The Lowry House Inn

Reviewed July 15, 2009

What an absolute treasure! My family came in to town for an emergency at the hospital. I called that morning from Tennessee letting Billie know that we would need two rooms ASAP as we were driving several hundred miles to be mostly staying there and at the hospital. We weren't sure how many days we would need, and she graciously opened her home to us and let us know that she was there for anything that we needed.

When we arrived, the peaceful atmosphere caught us by surprise! The huge front porch was perfect for the times we needed to sit and decompress. The rooms were cheerful and cozy. Billie even gave us a discount on one of the rooms because the bathroom wasn't finished yet. Anything we needed, Billie made sure that we felt welcome and "at home". We came in our first night from being at the hospital to be welcomed with fresh backed cookies still warm from the oven.

Each day, breakfast was superb and professionally made. Wow! We can't say enough. We ended up staying about 3 days and each day was cozier than the day before. If you get the chance to enjoy Seneca, I highly recommend this bed and breakfast!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Hampton Inn & Suites Seneca - Clemson Area
Best Western Executive Inn
Quality Inn Seneca
Quality Inn Seneca
#5 of 5 in Seneca
Hampton Inn Clemson-University Area
Clemson University's James F. Martin Inn
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area

Been to The Lowry House Inn? Share your experiences!