The Lowry House Inn
$76
$139
Hampton.com
Best Western Executive Inn(Seneca)(Great Value!)
$124
Travelocity
Hotel Tillman(Clemson)(Great Value!)
$96
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area(Clemson)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortInn
Best Way Inn(Seneca)
Priceline
All reviewsb blovely antiquesstayed two nightscomfortable bedother guestsbilliehostsbreakfastatlantaaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights at this wonderful Inn. Everything was very clean and the rooms are very nice. The food was wonderful. We will be going back to stay again because we enjoyed it so much.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Innkeepers Billie and Dave simply do the very best of everything. The house is lovely, the grounds, the big southern porch fabulous. Dave did the renovating and brought the home to the original splendor! Billie...well what can I say but you want to cry the day after you leave because she didn't make your breakfast. Her cooking is five star! We had so many good things, grits with cheese, homemade biscuits with gravy, fresh fruit, awesome eggs, Belgium waffles...I just can't tell you how terrific everything was. She keeps a little counter in her kitchen where there is always something sweet and popcorn. Brownies, cookies, almond tarte...yummy. We had so much fun just relaxing, watching the birds, seeing the flowers. If you ever travel down I-85 going East or West near Atlanta---drive to Seneca and stay with Billie and Dave...sooo worth it!
Tricia and Savannah

Room Tip: No pool or fitness as it was a B&B I loved the Blue Room it overlooked the back yard with the awesome flowers and it has a couch in a alcove that makes into a bed in addition to the Queen bed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed there while house hunting, which worked out well since she was our realtor. Billie and Dave couldn't have been more accommodating and she's a great cook. The house is cozy and restored to it's original design. You can walk three blocks and be in historic downtown Seneca which offers quaint stores and numerous restaurants and often hosts car shows, concerts, and other fun activities.

Room Tip: We've stayed twice in different rooms and don't have a preference.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lhinil
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Billie and Dave were great. Billie is a great cook and was very accommodating (I'm a reluctant vegan). The Inn was spotless and the rooms were very nice and updated. Dave spent a couple of years renovating, so everything is new, but retains its 1900's charm. Great value for the money too!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are upstairs and there are only 4, one is each corner of the house. There is no swimming pool, I accidently a clicked it and can't unclick. Trip Advisor, are you listening....
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently stayed at this B & B and I was very pleased with the house. Billie and Dave where right there at the door to greet me and to help me carry my things up to my room. The rooms are very nicely decorated with ceiling fan, small TV and private bathrooms. The downstairs is open to guests to enjoy cookies, wine, dining table, living room area and wrap around porch. I stayed only 1 night - during the night a train goes by maybe 1-2 blocks away with a very loud horn. It went through 5 times between 10pm and 8 am. That didn't make for a very good night sleep. I did notice that they have ear plugs in the room but I just wasn't aware of the train situation. The next morning was breakfast and it was really lovely. They try very hard to please you and to make you something that you will love for breakfast. They are a very nice couple and the house is great.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business