“Surprised by my experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Seneca
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Surprised by my experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Lodging choices in Seneca are limited and it was either here or at the Hampton Inn for $150 / night. I took a chance on this place, even though I normally avoid Days Inn. Boy, was I surprised! The room was spacious and spotlessly clean. The nice, large, new flatscreen TV was very nice as well. The king bed was very comfortable. And the staff was very courteous and knowledgable. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I didn't use the complimentary continental breakfast, but from what I could see it looked more than adequate. Convenient to a variety of chain restaurants and other shopping. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Moe P, Manager at Days Inn Seneca, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you so very much for selecting the Days Inn in Seneca when you had other options. We would also like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel!

Our team prides itself on delivering exceptional service to each and every guest, so it is very rewarding when a guest shares their positive comments with any member of our team or posts them on Trip Advisor!

We hope we have won your loyalty to our hotel and again appreciate your wonderful comments. In the event, you return to Seneca for business or pleasure, we hope that you will give us the opportunity to be of service to you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

New flat screen TV's, new bedding, carpet. Management is on site, housekeeping is top shelf. Breakfast features real egg-and-cheese omelettes, cereal, toast, etc. The location is an easy commute to GSP, Greenville, Anderson or Easely. Full service grocery store is within walking distance. Property features a nice pool and new guest laundry. There was a bass fishing tournament during my stay so people were up and outside talking at 5am, it was noticeable but nothing that would influence future stays. I'll be back.

Room Tip: I always go for the top floor and on the quiet side if there is one
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Moe P, Manager at Days Inn Seneca, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property in such wonderful detail. I am pleased to hear that you liked our hotel and its new additions and renovations. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. We can't wait to serve your accommodation needs in the future! Safe travels til we meet again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We are in the process of moving into the area and needed a place to stay..so we stopped in..the manager/owner was really nice and was a big help as we have medical needs in our family..there was a few mixups in how long our stay would be but she took care of it..our concern was her concern as well..our room was spotless thanks to all the housekeeping staff..they always made sure we had everything we needed..the breakfast was good as well..we have no complaints..just high praise..we will tell all family and friends to stay here if they want to stay at a good hotel...

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Moe P, Manager at Days Inn Seneca, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We really appreciate all your comments and I'll be sure to share your wonderful feedback with our staff. We try to really personalize ourselves with each and every one of our guests and are so glad to hear our efforts were appreciated. We hope you'll stop and stay with us again soon!
Mount Kisco, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed in this hotel when visiting Clemson University. The hotel is about 15 minutes from Clemson. I only paid about $60 a night for the room so I did not have high expectations. The hotel was average for a Days Inn in this price range. The hotel was clean so I will add a star. There were, however, two light bulbs that did not work in the room. When I entered the room and hit the switch at the door, no lights went on. The WiFi service was weak in my room, which was right next to the lobby. Taking a star (or circle) off for each leaves me with two stars.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Moe P, Manager at Days Inn Seneca, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. The light bulbs are an issue due to some guest pulling the plug out or tampering with the lights but regardless it was an issue we could have prevented. Though I'm not sure why the Wifi was not fast as we've upgraded our speed and we usually don't have this complaint. We have underwent a major renovation including 42' flat screen TVs, new carpet, new furniture and a new paint job. Please stop by and see me if you're in the area next and we will be glad to offer some type of compensation for your previous stay and see if you'd like to give us a second shot. Safe travels!

Travelers are raving about these Seneca hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area
Hotel Tillman
Hotel Tillman
#4 of 10 in Clemson

Been to Days Inn Seneca? Share your experiences!