“A pleasant stay.”
Review of Days Inn Seneca

Days Inn Seneca
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Seneca
Reviewed October 9, 2012

A pleasant comfortable stay. The rooms were clean and adequate for 4 guys attending a college football game. We would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was a great stay. We had two beds plus a rollout since we prefer not to sleep together as we did when we were children. We will definitely book with you when in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The staff was very nice and the continental breakfast had a lot of choices. The room was average. It was clean but smelled like smoke even though we double checked that it was a non-smoking room. It was awful walking into that smell every time we entered the room but we got used to it after we were in the room for a while. When we got home though we had to wash all of our clothes because they stank of smoke. The wi-fi worked great but I couldn't find a thermostat on the heating/cooling unit so it got kind of cold in the room (it stayed on the whole time unless you turned it all the way off)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I believe this was my first ever experience lodging at a days inn.
This hotel is located around lots of fast food/grocery store/home improvement stores.
My room was upstairs(no elevator)the a/c was already on and the fridge was ready for use as well.
This room was standard dbl, along with mini fridge you get a microwave, comp coffee,cable wi-fi and the comp breakfast. The young man who checked me in was very helpful and the parking was sufficient for 1 rv or larger motor vehicle there may be parking permitted on the lot next door,
No pets allowed here. I spent 1 quiet night at this property and if work brings me back I was consider staying here for the price $50-$60 vs their competitors $85-$97 a night

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2012

this hotel is very nice. needs to replace mattesses. the one in my room on the side next to the nightstand with the phone on it almost rolled me to the floor. Other than that, it is a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ralph L
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I was treated like royalty! The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Great value!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lucy1981W
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Room was clean, comfortable, and quiet, with a small refrigerator. It was in a commercial district, with a grocery store, Walmart and K-mart, and numerous restaurants in the area, which I found convenient. The continental breakfast was basic but more than adequate, and seemed to be kept replenished. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seneca
Quality Inn Seneca
#6 of 11 in Clemson
Days Inn Clemson
Days Inn Clemson
#11 of 11 in Clemson

Been to Days Inn Seneca? Share your experiences!