What went wrong:
1. Ordered cup of lobster bisque that never came but was charged for it.
2. For all entrees on menu there were 7 side choices, but they were out of three and we weren't made aware of this until the dinner arrived.
3. The bill came and the soup was charged, and there was no apology for not delivering the soup.
4. Our bill was charged to someone else's card and it took three tries to get it cleared up. Not much of an apology and no offer of a dessert or bill adjustment for all the mistakes in our order.
5. When trying to leave the restaurant before 9:00 we had to ask an employee to unlock the door!
The ambience was nice and the food good but the service was very disappointing and frustrating.